The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

Seriously, I have a big feeling billie's at ocean way doing stuff~. I don't see why he would be there if it wasn't for something along the lines. I mean his vacations already ended, and he went back to oakland secretly and came back so fast. :sherlock: wish I could go to ocean way to see what's up. :lol:

About the FBHT shows, if there were to be a few shows I hope they'd be all ages. :P

And yeah I'd like to see a fbht inspired Green Day album!

wish I could go to ocean way to see what's up.

Hey everyone, i'm the one who stalked ocean way before the 21st CB album and discovered the boy's parking spaces and took pics of them (the parking spaces) while they were recording 21st CB. Soooo..I think a visit to Ocean Way is necessary to see what I can find and let you all know :)

Hey everyone, i'm the one who stalked ocean way before the 21st CB album and discovered the boy's parking spaces and took pics of them (the parking spaces) while they were recording 21st CB. Soooo..I think a visit to Ocean Way is necessary to see what I can find and let you all know :)

:thumbsup: Sweet! Definitely go and let us know what you see! :)

Give me a Foxboro Hot Tubs new album and tour ( not only in the US, please ) at the beginning of 2012, and a new Green Day album with every sound they want in late 2012 / 2013, and I'll be totally satisfied.

But then, it's their job, they can do the fuck they want whenever they want :D

Give me a Foxboro Hot Tubs new album and tour ( not only in the US, please ) at the beginning of 2012, and a new Green Day album with every sound they want in late 2012 / 2013, and I'll be totally satisfied.

But then, it's their job, they can do the fuck they want whenever they want :D

TOTALLY what I think too! :D

Oh my god the parking spaces were brilliant :lol:. Good times. And that sounds like an excellent idea :shifty:

I did that with 880 studios :lol:

Can I come with you? I don't live far from ocean way. I live in LA. :ninja:

LET-US-KNOW. I can't wait to know something :woot:

I did that with 880 studios :lol:

Can I come with you? I don't live far from ocean way. I live in LA. :ninja:

lol sure we can meet there! i'm planning on going today maybe around 11ish. I'll be sure to let you all know what I find or don't find

lol sure we can meet there! i'm planning on going today maybe around 11ish. I'll be sure to let you all know what I find or don't find

good morning.

Maybe we can meet there! I remember I once passed by it but that's the closest i've been. If billie is actually going, he might have a parking space reserved wouldn't he?

good morning.

Maybe we can meet there! I remember I once passed by it but that's the closest i've been. If billie is actually going, he might have a parking space reserved wouldn't he?

Yeah last time they all had parking spots reserved.

To the people who said they'd go see if there was anything going on at Ocean Way. When you go there PLEASE tell us everything. Also, one thing, I can't imagine that Green Day would be there today since today is Sunday and Ocean Way is probably closed and the guys enjoying a day off from work.

Yeah last time they all had parking spots reserved.

Yes, they did and I posted the pics on here! I don't want to get my hopes up but we'll see!

To the people who said they'd go see if there was anything going on at Ocean Way. When you go there PLEASE tell us everything. Also, one thing, I can't imagine that Green Day would be there today since today is Sunday and Ocean Way is probably closed and the guys enjoying a day off from work.

You're right, they would not be there, I'm just going to see if they have parking spots reserved which would show they are indeed in the recording process :)

You're right, they would not be there, I'm just going to see if they have parking spots reserved which would show they are indeed in the recording process :)

You're definitely kind of a detective for us, haha. And I'm very curious what you'll find out there.. :shifty:

OK :) Let us know. Take some pics of the spaces if you find them. I presume they're names would be on the parking spaces. I hope it wouldn't say just "Reserved parking" on the space.

OK :) Let us know. I presume they're names would be on the parking spaces. I hope it wouldn't say just "Reserved parking" on the space.

That would be sick.. or numbers or something like that =/

im seriously excited for this album. for some reason, im getting serioulsly back into them :lol:

ah i missed the old days :)

sorry guys, if they're recording, it's not at ocean way, no signs with their names

Oh well... thanks for trying! Do you remember if it was a weekday or weekend when you went the last time?

Archived