The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

I really enjoy basically all of the new songs I heard on youtube from the secret show... I think this is gonna be way better than 21stCB!!

I´m excited about the new album. the new songs sound awesome!!! the next album will be great for sure ;) !

I´m missing Green Day concerts :(

I purposefully haven't listened to the new songs (bar Amy) because, I don't know, but I don't think the shitty audios (unless new, better ones have emerged) do the songs justice... :/

I purposefully haven't listened to the new songs (bar Amy) because, I don't know, but I don't think the shitty audios (unless new, better ones have emerged) do the songs justice... :/

I mean, I totally agree that they won't do justice to any recorded version (although those could change *drastically*) but I do think the Stray Heart audio is at least as good as the first full Amy audio and it's still nice to get a sense of the song. Plus, with the lyrics deciphered, it's much easier for me to *hear* the song.

How do you know?

If I'm right Southwest said that he was allowed to take the next flight to Burbank. :)

Yep, I agree that the audio is total crap. But for what I could hear, there's a bunch of good new songs ;)

If I'm right Southwest said that he was allowed to take the next flight to Burbank. :)

Ah, I see. Thanks. :)

billie's in Burbank. Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

I wasn't.... but now I definitely am... :D:D:D:D

I don't get it. Please explain :)

I assume what they're thinking is that if Billie is going to Burbank, then they may possibly be recording the new album. At least that's what I first thought. I hope it is.

I assume what they're thinking is that if Billie is going to Burbank, then they may possibly be recording the new album. At least that's what I first thought. I hope it is.

:shok: Hell yes. :yay: Please let that be why he is going to Burbank. To bad his saggin' pants got in the way :shifty: But I heard that SWA let him go on the next flight to Burbank, so that's good :)

I'm picturing the headlines now "New Green Day album delayed by wardrobe malfunction, front man held against his will in Oakland airport."

Maybe for their new album Billie can play several instruments. (it would be cool if he played the sax or violin)

:shok: Hell yes. :yay: Please let that be why he is going to Burbank. To bad his saggin' pants got in the way :shifty: But I heard that SWA let him go on the next flight to Burbank, so that's good :)

Yeah I thought him getting kicked off the first time was kinda stupid. :thumbsdown: Anyway, I'd say it's a good chance that Green Day is recording. Why else would Billie have to go to Burbank right now? Also, there is a Warner Bros. recording studio in Burbank as well so I think it's a huge possibility they could be recording.

Very interesting...Billie, in Burbank, with a Studio? I think we could be seeing news of the ninth studio album before too much longer. Most likely. Hopefully. Maybe sooner than we expected. :dance: I'm being an optimist here...

Yeah I thought him getting kicked off the first time was kinda stupid. :thumbsdown: Anyway, I'd say it's a good chance that Green Day is recording. Why else would Billie have to go to Burbank right now? Also, there is a Warner Bros. recording studio in Burbank as well so I think it's a huge possibility they could be recording.

:) Definitely! Even if they aren't recording, maybe Billie could be attending a Warner Bros meeting, maybe to discuss album material? I don't know, but I'm hoping for the best! :D

The only thing I hope about this new album is that it won't be a concept album :| it's getting quite boring

The only thing I hope about this new album is that it won't be a concept album :| it's getting quite boring

Oh I don't know, I think it's just because we've gotten used to the idea. If they came up with a whole new "concept" because there are a lot to choose from, I think it could be great!

I just want to get some concrete news about it! Did they play any "secret" shows before 21stCB?

am really excited about this but as i havent heared any of some new songs or whatever i guess am just gonna have to wait for a bit :(

This whole thing doesn't mean they're recording.. but hearing it pretty much makes me think that they are :D

Archived