The Trilogy Albums

Undómiel

Wasn't there one to do with coffee as well ? I seem to recall someone saying they knew someone that knew someone else that had overheard them telling someone else. At a funeral.

Coffee And Regrets! I think Alanna (Ila Reto) just made that one up :lol:. And yeah that guy kept on making threads saying he KNEW it was Hillside Dance and soon we'd all feel silly for not believing him. It was rather amusing.

Nuclear Family = the new Hillside Dance :D

Thank you!

I knew there was a fake album name that was all rainbow jumping in the grass with butterflies-ey, but I couldn't remember it. :lol:

Thank you!

I knew there was a fake album name that was all rainbow jumping in the grass with butterflies-ey, but I couldn't remember it. :lol:

I still have the amazing cover Marie made saved :lol: :

hillsidedance.png

Good times :D

OMG was that album cover made with ... Paint?! Do computers still have Paint?! (I have a Mac now, so I'm getting pretty nostalgic). PAINT FTW!

OMG was that album cover made with ... Paint?! Do computers still have Paint?! (I have a Mac now, so I'm getting pretty nostalgic). PAINT FTW!

Windows will forever have paint. It's just part of the computers they make.

Omg yes :lol: or what was the other one? "Coffee and Repent" or something? haha.

Although tbh I could see Nuclear Family being the title of a new album. I thought that when I first heard of the title after the Tiki Bar show...it just seems like it could be.

You guys make me resentful that I missed out on the whole "Hillside Dance" event. :lol:

More seriously though, that tidbit can't be any better than the usual crap found in comments. Remember, YouTube has also been the breeding ground for such compelling pieces of info as "green day is gay!1!" and "this w1ll never B as guD as sUm41.." Plus, that comment is exactly what every fan hopes for, which makes it easier to believe. Don't we all want a double album in a few months? I sure do!

Wasn't there one having to do what a bomb or something....was it "Mind Bomb" or something like that? :lol:

Wasn't there one having to do what a bomb or something....was it "Mind Bomb" or something like that? :lol:

LMAO yes! I had totally forgotten about Mind Bomb. I hope we get plenty of good fake names again this time :lol:

I hope it comes on November / Dember of this year, so I can get it on X-mas :)

I hope it comes on November / Dember of this year, so I can get it on X-mas :)

I'd love for that to happen too. Sad thing is, it's not possible. At least the chances of it happening are very low. Even if they actually record the album soon, they still wouldn't have enough time to get it out by then.

I also assumed it would be called Nuclear Family, probably. I mean, they started with it like they always do, and it definitely sounds like a Green Day album.

I agree with what eveyone's saying about YouTube and how you really can't trust anyone who says anything, but Nuclear Family does sound like a good title. Plus they played it first and twice, probably seeing if it has fan favorite potential. Here's my hopes/theories. It will be called "Nuclear Family" and will come out next year. First single of course will be the song Nuclear Family and we can expect an awesome video with that. They will rekindle the flame that is rock and bring back good music, just like they do with every album. Hopefully, all this crap on the radio will go away and rock will finally come back to its rightful place on top :D So ya, album should be good xD

don't expect it til at least 2013.

Nice to see you round these parts! The good thing is you never know when they might suprise us with a side project album or something. So however long the 'proper' album takes you can still always expect the unexpected.

I agree with what eveyone's saying about YouTube and how you really can't trust anyone who says anything, but Nuclear Family does sound like a good title. Plus they played it first and twice, probably seeing if it has fan favorite potential. Here's my hopes/theories. It will be called "Nuclear Family" and will come out next year. First single of course will be the song Nuclear Family and we can expect an awesome video with that. They will rekindle the flame that is rock and bring back good music, just like they do with every album. Hopefully, all this crap on the radio will go away and rock will finally come back to its rightful place on top :D So ya, album should be good xD

Well with a username like that you would hope that :D

Nice to see you round these parts! The good thing is you never know when they might suprise us with a side project album or something. So however long the 'proper' album takes you can still always expect the unexpected.

Well with a username like that you would hope that :D

haha ya xD

21stCB wasn't successful than AI, the next album will come out in 2012

Sounds like you're saying all they care about is the money. They care about making quality music, and they'll take 10 years if that's what the album needs to be great. I will wait as long as it takes to hear new true Green Day music. But, I'm sure it'll be out next year.

I didn't think Felipe was referring to money there but rather the fact that, having been less successful, they would want to put out music more quickly to remind/prove to people that they are still around and relevant. After AI, they had the liberty to wait 5 whole years because they knew their next album would be highly anticipated and people would check it out. Now, they can't be so sure, beyond hardcore fans that is.

I didn't think Felipe was referring to money there but rather the fact that, having been less successful, they would want to put out music more quickly to remind/prove to people that they are still around and relevant. After AI, they had the liberty to wait 5 whole years because they knew their next album would be highly anticipated and people would check it out. Now, they can't be so sure, beyond hardcore fans that is.

I don't think they need to push an album release date up 2 or 3 years just to remind people they're still relevant. These guys have nothing whatsoever left to prove.

21stCB wasn't successful than AI, the next album will come out in 2012

Dude, why do you keep saying it's gonna come out in 2012 as if it's a proven fact already? Sure it MIGHT come out in 2012 but no one knows!

Archived