Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody have this bigger and with better quality?

I think I've asked for this before... but I think I lost the picture somehow sad.gif

KerplunkFlower.png

I just found this picture on facebook. Obviously his arm is photoshopped. Does anyone have the original? I've never even seen this pic before.

298658_265739796799539_117978028242384_807157_1493433026_n.jpg

I just found this picture on facebook. Obviously his arm is photoshopped. Does anyone have the original? I've never even seen this pic before.

I can't see it :mellow:

Oh there it is :happy:

Uhm, I've never seen it either. I mean, a pic with that face, because the whole picture is photoshopped, in my opinion, they just pasted his head there =/

Oh there it is :happy:

Uhm, I've never seen it either. I mean, a pic with that face, because the whole picture is photoshopped, in my opinion, they just pasted his head there =/

The other arm is his. But I just found this one also. Could it be a new tattoo? It's very strange because he's got others on that same arm.

291800_265744093465776_117978028242384_807168_717992967_n.jpg

The other arm is his. But I just found this one also. Could it be a new tattoo? It's very strange because he's got others on that same arm.

omg really? I'm such a bad fan, I didn't even know he had that boy on his left arm :lol:

Then I guess that's really a new tattoo :o

omg really? I'm such a bad fan, I didn't even know he had that boy on his left arm :lol:

Then I guess that's really a new tattoo :o

You know looking at it for a while I realized that also. Looks like it's not photoshopped. I'm trying to think what tattoos he had up there before

You know looking at it for a while I realized that also. Looks like it's not photoshopped. I'm trying to think what tattoos he had up there before

It is not photoshopped :) They are completely legit photographs :)

I'm looking for the eagle holding the banner saying "American Eulogy XIII". In good quality if possible :D

does anyone have this picture but bigger? and in HQ? thanks :)

Do you need it with the captions? or just the picture itself? :)

Do you need it with the captions? or just the picture itself? :)

Without them would be nice thanks:)

Archived