Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah thanks

:)

Little sidenote: Dont forget to remove the IMG tags! :)

has anyone got close ups of the north america 2010 bllue with the new stickers

I'm looking for Pics of the/a studio that Green Day has recorded at... Not looking for the address, just need it for a drawing reference...

I think that they show a image of a studio on the Biography episode they had...

Please & Thank You,

~CJ

I'm toooo lazy, to look for the original. (On GDA and stuff) (What is wrong with my english grammar today again oh god)

So guys, I need the original please. :)

tumblr_loqdvjvDtB1qi7b8so1_500.jpg

what do you mean the original

There is a tumblr link on it and it is a bit edited.

has any got close ups of blue from the late 2010 n america tour

So you know on the official GD website (before it's recent makeover) it had professional photos from every (or almost every) concert from the 21st Century Breakdown Tour? Well, I was wondering if anyone happened to save or rip (i don't know much about photos, lol) every single one of them. If someone could upload them in their original resolution in a zip folder or something I would really appreciate it. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I would really appreciate it. I know that from the new re-design on gd.com you can just right click and save, but they lowered the resolution and I think they removed some. I didn't do it myself before because I didn't know how to save them, they were embedded or something (once again, I know very little about pictures). Thanks if anyone can help. :)

has any got close ups of blue from the late 2010 n america tour

There is some glare on the Russell Surfboards sticker, but hopefully this is what you are looking for:

BlueNewStickers.jpg

I have some, but just the ones I like the most. Besides, I took screencaps because I didn't know how to get them. =/ I hope someone can help you, they're really great photos.

greendayCRsm.jpg

thats the studio that 21cb was recorded in.studio 880

or try their website

My link

The link isn't working... :(

Anyone have the Foxies logo in HQ? Like this, except only the logo (with the dot things around):

foxboro-hot-tubs-logo-skinny-t-shirt.jpg

Anyone have the Foxies logo in HQ? Like this, except only the logo (with the dot things around):

something like this?

127451469.jpg

I have some, but just the ones I like the most. Besides, I took screencaps because I didn't know how to get them. =/ I hope someone can help you, they're really great photos.

yaeh it would be greatly apriciated if you could show me them

yaeh it would be greatly apriciated if you could show me them

Sorry, but I don't have any photos from Billie's guitar with new stickers =/ My post was about the photos from the official site of GD that someone asked above...

Archived