Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

I've been looking for this for a while:

It is a drawing of Billie and Adrienne with their hands making a heart in between them.

Anyone have it?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean my drawing??

http://kelly-fox.deviantart.com/gallery/24586206#/d2zn3rh

Whhhhyyyy do you want it? Out of curiosity?

Oh my gosh yes! I couldn't remember who's it is, it's so cool that it's yours! I love all of your art, btw. :banana:

On the topic of why I wanted the picture: It's a bit embarrassing, but I wanted it to make a collage of pics that remind me of my special someone **wink wink** You don't mind, do you?

Oh my gosh yes! I couldn't remember who's it is, it's so cool that it's yours! I love all of your art, btw. :banana:

On the topic of why I wanted the picture: It's a bit embarrassing, but I wanted it to make a collage of pics that remind me of my special someone **wink wink** You don't mind, do you?

Nope. I wanna see it when it's done, tho. Again, I'm curious. :)

Nope. I wanna see it when it's done, tho. Again, I'm curious. :)

Blarg... fine. :rolleyes: (Just gimme a while)

Yay! I can always count on you. :hug:

Awww, it's so nice, thank you very much ... really! :hug:

Help me! Where can I find the third skull? I know its aboce the fire but I can't see :S

Does anyone have a HQ picture or scan of the 21st Century Breakdown back cover (Christian & Gloria standing on the car, with the city and the flames in the background...) ?

maybe someone has the vinyl 21stCB edition and could scan the back cover.

Does anyone have a HQ picture or scan of the 21st Century Breakdown back cover (Christian & Gloria standing on the car, with the city and the flames in the background...) ?

maybe someone has the vinyl 21stCBD version and could scan the back cover. i don't know... :runaround:

I have this one... :rolleyes: ...I just hope that it helps, but it's not "very" HQ! :)

greenday21stcenturybreaf.jpg

maybe someone has the vinyl 21stCBD version and could scan the back cover. i don't know... :runaround:

I have the 21CB vinyl, tomorrow I can take a picture of the back cover and post it here if you want :)

I have this one... :rolleyes: ...I just hope that it helps, but it's not "very" HQ! :)

oh, well...thanks anyway. :)

I have the 21CB vinyl, tomorrow I can take a picture of the back cover and post it here if you want :)

yes, please. :happy: That would be nice.

I hope these are good enough :)

they're perfect. :D

Thanks a ton!

:hug:

Can anyone remove this watermarks? :dry: Or has anyone the photo without watermarks?

Billie_Joe_Armstrong_Green_Day_by_RyanRadical.jpg

Can anyone remove this watermarks? :dry: Or has anyone the photo without watermarks?

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs27/PRE/i/2009/242/f/b/Billie_Joe_Armstrong_Green_Day_by_RyanRadical.jpg

If you really want it without the watermarks, you should try searching up the guy who took it (RyanRadical.deviantart.com) and message him or something.

Seeing trough his photos, he seems like a pretty serious photographer, and I don't think he would be very happy if people removed his watermarks without permission, I mean; there is a reason people put them on. :P

Maybe he'll send it to you if you ask him. :)

Anyone has photos/stills of Billie during 2004 Reading festival? I think he looked awesome in that performance!

If you really want it without the watermarks, you should try searching up the guy who took it (RyanRadical.deviantart.com) and message him or something.

Seeing trough his photos, he seems like a pretty serious photographer, and I don't think he would be very happy if people removed his watermarks without permission, I mean; there is a reason people put them on. :P

Maybe he'll send it to you if you ask him. :)

Ok :)

I know this is the picture request thread but no one ever reply's to the video request thread so does anyone have the video to this gif?

tumblr_lnxe3jLUfd1qafapqo1_500.gif

Archived