Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have the Warning man in black with the green background without the text saying Green Day Warning: or the "special edition" thing at the bottom. Hope you understand what I mean... ^-^

Does anyone have the Warning man in black with the green background without the text saying Green Day Warning: or the "special edition" thing at the bottom. Hope you understand what I mean... ^-^

There's this picture. It's in black and white, so since you want to have a green background, you can just make that green? You mean the green from the Warning booklet? I can change the color of the pic for you if you want.

There's this picture. It's in black and white, so since you want to have a green background, you can just make that green? You mean the green from the Warning booklet? I can change the color of the pic for you if you want.

Yes, I guess that's what I meant.. Can you change it please? I need it for a project and I don't know how to do that... :lol:

Yes, I guess that's what I meant.. Can you change it please? I need it for a project and I don't know how to do that... :lol:

Is this what you had in mind? :)

Has anyone this photo without watermarks ?

I hate watermarks :dry:

tumblr_libw7azthR1qdhgb4o1_500.jpg

So I'm searching for this specific picture.

Its from the Paris show last year and Its pretty small, either its from Bob Gruen or at least the size hus pictures usually have.

And on the picture you can see Billie onstage during Good Riddance I think, and all the people in the crowd holding up the 'Thank You' signs.

Its a really beautiful one, thats why Im looking for it. I also think Erika (Eighty.) used to have that one as her sig.

Anyone knows which one Im talking about? I cant find it anymore so I'm asking here if anyone has it :shy:

Its from the Paris show last year and Its pretty small, either its from Bob Gruen or at least the size hus pictures usually have.

And on the picture you can see Billie onstage during Good Riddance I think, and all the people in the crowd holding up the 'Thank You' signs.

Its a really beautiful one, thats why Im looking for it. I also think Erika (Eighty.) used to have that one as her sig.

Anyone knows which one Im talking about? I cant find it anymore so I'm asking here if anyone has it :shy:

Here you go! :)

6SCP-ParisFrance-June262010-PP5-BJ.jpg

Sorry if someones asked for this already. But does anyone have any HQ screen shots from the Awesome As Fuck videos that have been released? They're some amazing shots and want one as my background for my PC :)

...and here's another :)

parisqj.jpg

Does anyone have images of the posters/ TV shots from AI on Broadway?

I'm looking for the one that says "Please Pay Attention" of "Help Me" (or something like that) In particular.

Thanks in advance! :)

Does anyone have images of the posters/ TV shots from AI on Broadway?

I'm looking for the one that says "Please Pay Attention" of "Help Me" (or something like that) In particular.

Thanks in advance! :)

I made a few screenshots. Are these ok?

ai1v.png

ai2.png

ai3.png

Those are nice! I especially like the 1st one! Thanks! :happy:

I'm glad you like them, you're welcome! :happy:

I asked for this before, but I lost the picture... :P

Does anyone have a picture of the back of Blue that shows the sticker he put on there of Blue when he first got it?

And to take it a step further, does anyone have that picture that is "stickered" onto the back of Blue?

I asked for this before, but I lost the picture... :P

Does anyone have a picture of the back of Blue that shows the sticker he put on there of Blue when he first got it?

And to take it a step further, does anyone have that picture that is "stickered" onto the back of Blue?

I know which picture you mean, but I can't find it right now. Here's another one though, and the actual picture he put on the back of Blue. :)

Image77.jpg

Edit: nevermind, I found it:

GMA_5-23-09_7.jpg

I know which picture you mean, but I can't find it right now. Here's another one though, and the actual picture he put on the back of Blue. :)

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/albums/driven/Image77.jpg

Edit: nevermind, I found it:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/Picture_Vault/albums/userpics/10030/GMA_5-23-09_7.jpg

That's it! Thanks!

Alright, so now does anyone have this picture in better quality?

Image77.jpg

I'm looking for HQ photos of this guitar, the one Billie used in 21 Guns and the encore during the tour, especially the whole fretboard with the stars and Billie Joe written on it. Thanks :)

screenshot20110328at154.png

Archived