Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

I already have a youtube. i just am looking for a good enough bg.

i was saying that i could make a youtube background for you

i did one for my band's youtube and its pretty easy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was saying that i could make a youtube background for you

i did one for my band's youtube and its pretty easy

Hmmm... Make a youtube background for me? That sounds really nice. But I think I found one to use for now. Thank you though. :)

does anyone have a picture of the st.jimmy silhouette roughly the size of half a piece of paper in black and white?

Did you mean the St. Jimmy stencil? (the one from the BOBD single cover)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Does anyone have the original of this pic? (or any bigger)

28963123225041023123112.jpg

and: I'm looking for some Billie-pics with telephone(s) :)

looking for pics like these:

bj04z.jpg

(any bigger?)

and:

Anyone has the original? - -> thcc0e6e05.jpg

Did you mean the St. Jimmy stencil? (the one from the BOBD single cover)

Ya i need it roughly the size of a piece of paper

Could someone please point me to the original of the picture in my icon.

Thanks! :)

You're welcome?

Do you absolutely need pictures from the internet, or would "home-made decent quality" photos of the covers be ok?

I don't care where the cover pictures come from as long as it has some decent quality. Would be great if you could post the scans of the covers.

Ya i need it roughly the size of a piece of paper

is this ok.? :whistle

(it's a photo of a stencil I made some time ago)

I hope the size is alright.:blush:

10197131122.jpg

I don't care where the cover pictures come from as long as it has some decent quality. Would be great if you could post the scans of the covers.

I'll PM you

sorry if this is the wrong place but would anyone have any photos of a good quality close up of one of Billie's guitar while he is playing it? preferably Blue (and preferably the one used for the 21cb tour but it's not a must) and the tattoos visible on Billie's arm, sorry for having so many requirements but it's for my art in school and i can't find a decent picture of good quality anywhere on the internet...

any variations would do and the specifics given are just extra things that would be a great help as it would mean more to draw but I'm not expecting them all to be available.

blue2.jpg

something similar to that really... :blink: just bigger :pinch:

sorry if that's all confusing, any pictures like that would be a great help :happy: thank you!

sorry if this is the wrong place but would anyone have any photos of a good quality close up of one of Billie's guitar while he is playing it? preferably Blue (and preferably the one used for the 21cb tour but it's not a must) and the tattoos visible on Billie's arm, sorry for having so many requirements but it's for my art in school and i can't find a decent picture of good quality anywhere on the internet...

any variations would do and the specifics given are just extra things that would be a great help as it would mean more to draw but I'm not expecting them all to be available.

you're at the right place here. :happy:

something like that?

tumblrl8ucw3r8nf1qderdu.png

ok. not as good as ^

but I have a Blue for you as well ;)

1106f1.jpg

you're at the right place here. :happy:

something like that?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7523/tumblrl8ucw3r8nf1qderdu.png[/

ok. not as good as ^

but I have a Blue for you as well ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7586/1106f1.jpg[/

Omg THANK YOU!!

Theyre PERFECT!! exactly what I needed and good quality too plus tattoos!! Thank you so much and for being so quick as well!! I'll use both and do 2 pictures cos both are such a great help! You've no idea how thankful I am for them cos I had planned the drawing and was afraid I wouldn't find what I needed!! :runaround:

Thank you soo much lol

Omg THANK YOU!!

Theyre PERFECT!! exactly what I needed and good quality too plus tattoos!! Thank you so much and for being so quick as well!! I'll use both and do 2 pictures cos both are such a great help! You've no idea how thankful I am for them cos I had planned the drawing and was afraid I wouldn't find what I needed!! :runaround:

Thank you soo much lol

:wub:

You're welcome, Aoibheann ! :hug:

btw. I really love your new sig. :wub:

:wub:

You're welcome, Aoibheann ! :hug:

btw. I really love your new sig. :wub:

Hahaha :) thank you! :hug: i never liked my old one and when I saw the Banksy picture the lyrics came to mind so merged it with my drawing to make it more unique... That and I was also very bored :lol:

Does anyone have a picture of Billie Joe in which he is wearing a red plaid striped shirt/coat? He's making a funny face, I've only see it once and that was quite a few years ago, and I've never been able to find the same one again or a similar one to it for that matter. I'm hoping someone may have it saved to their computer or something because I couldn't even find it in the photo vault.

Archived