Picture Request Thread

jtdscape

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone has pics of Gloria?? The most varied possibles, for I can chose the one that I like the most.

Please guys. :)

A little bit bigger or a little better quality, please? =/ I know they're from rockband, but still...

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

I'm looking for scans of the "special edition" booklet of American Idiot. The one with all of Jimmy/Johnny's journal. I'm looking for scans of the ENTIRE THING. I had it at one point, I even got it from this site, but I didn't bookmark the page or write it down, nor did I back it up. But I know it's here, and if my memory serves me right (I'll never turn back time) it was a .zip file.

I'm looking for scans of the "special edition" booklet of American Idiot. The one with all of Jimmy/Johnny's journal. I'm looking for scans of the ENTIRE THING. I had it at one point, I even got it from this site, but I didn't bookmark the page or write it down, nor did I back it up. But I know it's here, and if my memory serves me right (I'll never turn back time) it was a .zip file.

I know there was another thread here not that long ago, but I searched here on GDC, and found a thread which had this link :)

How do we get the greenday.com photos in higher quality? I know some of them have shown up a big bigger than the preview shows and there is one I really need in as good a quality as I can get it.

I know there was another thread here not that long ago, but I searched here on GDC, and found a thread which had this link :)

Ohhhh thank you thank you. My friends and I wanna do a mock video of the musical. Not mocking, just...a rendition by kids. I haven't seen it nor have a lot of friends I have, so why not have a little fun and use the journal entries as dialouge?

Hey guys! I'm looking for a pic someone posted a few weeks ago, it was a guy, suppostly Billie, but you can'0t see his face, and he was wearing black Calvin Klein pants or something, and you could see the pants and all. I know is not too much details but I need it for a friend and I can't find it! Thanks guys!

:)

Thank you zsuzsuzsu :)

It is Billie btw?

'Cause my friend wants those pants since he saw this pic lol

It is Billie btw?

You're welcome!

And in response to your question: unfortunatelyI don't know this to decide, who says yes, and who says no. The fact that I had never seen a picture that Billie Joe was wearing Calvin Klein, but that doesn't mean anything. :unsure:

It is Billie btw?

Well,I HOPE it's him :eyebrow:

Hoping someone could get me a picture to use as my youtube background. so you can actually see them. so it would have to be a picture of them where they are on the side of the picture. does anyone understnad what im asking?

Hoping someone could get me a picture to use as my youtube background. so you can actually see them. so it would have to be a picture of them where they are on the side of the picture. does anyone understnad what im asking?

Like this?

3GroupShots-TheInternationalSuperHitsEra-2001-2002-Srie1.jpg

That's the best I've found =/

I already have a youtube. i just am looking for a good enough bg.

you can also make the stuff on your youtube channel transparent so you can see the bg..

well at least at the bottom of the page like I did...if thats okay as well..

http://www.youtube.com/billiejoerocks93

or you mean,that you can se the pics all over the page?

Archived