Green Day

jtdscape

Can I just ask, why did you feel the need to move the watermark? It was small and wasn't barely noticeable.Some people actually watermark for a reason.

I find it in some tumblr, I don't reember exactly which one, and it was without any watermark, so I thought that the person who uploaded it had the original, that this person didn't remove that watermark. I didn't know it was yours, so I apologize if posting it here has annoyed you. But I didn't remove, I'm awful at removing watermarks, I suck, trust me.

I find it in some tumblr, I don't reember exactly which one, and it was without any watermark, so I thought that the person who uploaded it had the original, that this person didn't remove that watermark. I didn't know it was yours, so I apologize if posting it here has annoyed you. But I didn't remove, I'm awful at removing watermarks, I suck, trust me.

Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed you removed it. But yeah, someone did. It wasn't noticeable. It's pretty annoying as I paid for that photo, among others.

Archived