Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

oooh...I always loved those ones soooo much he looks really fucking good especially his...you know Susan :thumbsup:

I have no idea :whistle:P ....... ,yeah of course, I know honey, I love them too, have a long time since I wanted to post them, but

always I choosed something else :D

dsdgsg.jpg

33549152968511406652119.jpg

newnewy.jpg

tumblrlcuzmaqlol1qcsuzj.jpg

tumblrlbldw4q40q1qafapq.jpg

15952129719898953712172.jpg

billiejoe04.jpg

myclz.jpg

Well yeah because once you've had one, they come back every now and again, for whatever reason. Cold weather will do it.

lol why are we even talking about cold sores XD

Oh yeah, of course. Cold sores are the easiest thing to spread around. He probably doesn't even know how it got it or how it started.

well ive heard they come back every now and again when you get stressed out. i dont know if thats true, it also relates to when its cold as well.

1241190778554_f.jpg

0.jpg

Okay, this a loser question, but what does his new tattoo on his chest say? I can't figure it out.

My God :mellow:SEXY King of Comedy... :eyebrows::wub:

Then people ask why we love him so much :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics :thumbsup:

Okay, this a loser question, but what does his new tattoo on his chest say? I can't figure it out.

It says "Be silently drawn".

It's "Be silently drawn". Took us a couple months to figure it out, too... so don't feel bad for asking. There were many different theories before we got a clear pic.

Archived