Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

I just have to say something... people who browses this thread is still going on with what happened a few pages ago. If you read this, just leave me alone on tumblr alright?

^^ billie is always getting that on his lip... :mellow:

He has herpes (cold sores) obviously because he kisses so many different fans with so many different sexual back grounds...it's no big deal though. It;s the most common and least dangerous form of herpes.

He has herpes (cold sores) obviously because he kisses so many different fans with so many different sexual back grounds...it's no big deal though. It;s the most common and least dangerous form of herpes.

I always wondered if it was herpies... oh my god. :lol:

tumblr_lfu4w4GaAj1qeb30c.jpg

Or it could be something he picked up as a kid. Most cases of cold sores are; you get them from an older relative or whatever. Not every cold sore has to be passed on sexually.

whd0jp.png

Or it could be something he picked up as a kid. Most cases of cold sores are; you get them from an older relative or whatever. Not every cold sore has to be passed on sexually.

I''ve noticed he gets it in the same place. hmm....

tumblr_lfv18ctfBO1qcqyz9.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/whd0jp.png

I know...but giving the fact that he kisses so many different fans...I wouldn't doubt it at all.

I''ve noticed he gets it in the same place. hmm....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfv18ctfBO1qcqyz9.jpg

Well yeah because once you've had one, they come back every now and again, for whatever reason. Cold weather will do it.

lol why are we even talking about cold sores XD

wwm2kg.png

I know...but giving the fact that he kisses so many different fans...I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Oh yeah, of course. Cold sores are the easiest thing to spread around. He probably doesn't even know how it got it or how it started.

Oh yeah, of course. Cold sores are the easiest thing to spread around. He probably doesn't even know how it got it or how it started.

Poor Billie. He's probably had herpes for years and he didn't even know.

tumblr_lfv1t4RUaC1qcqyz9.jpg

his skin is clearer than mine. I need to know what he does.

About the cold sore, my mom got one this week and I was like, "Billie has one too!" then I thought wow, what have I come to...cold sores are now references?? :lol:

77190_177568625588764_112009425478018_631086_6564381_n.jpg

76309_177569132255380_112009425478018_631120_6810625_n.jpg

^ :lol: Billie saliva

About the cold sore, my mom got one this week and I was like, "Billie has one too!" then I thought wow, what have I come to...cold sores are now references?? :lol:

^ :lol: Billie saliva

oh wow. :lol:

OMG there's more?! :woot: Loook at those arms! Holy.......and the bowtie and spikey hair along with the purple dress. LOVE IT BILLIE!! :dance:

39857_148309005181393_112009425478018_445759_7309177_n.jpg

More from awesome ToniAnn

16867858709353337868701.jpg

17933958709345852868701.jpg

16550658658773200868701.jpg:wub:

Well, among other things is why I love Billi Joe so much, he doesn't let you down with his fans in this weather neither !

where did he get the bunny hat from ?

I read that ToniAnn (TAG here) and his friends took him! :)

I took this pic :woot: I can't wait to go back Feb 17th!

Robin you lucky girl !!!.... reput. for the picture, it's so close... :thumbsup::D

this is my favorite place EVER! you guys are the best! *-*

And you belong here too! :)

I just have to say something... people who browses this thread is still going on with what happened a few pages ago. If you read this, just leave me alone on tumblr alright?

They are simply not normal ..... :pinch:

_________

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tumblrlfqkjcgk3u1qf04os.jpg

he's too nice, too cute, too wonderful for this world :wub:

That's sooo true! And btw...I die every day when I come here!

Archived