Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Edit: You beat me to it lol BUT OMG!!! :woot:I wonder what the photoshoot is for? NVM I feel so stupid.

Really. It's just... The more I see him, the closer to him I feel. Everyday I fall more in love with him. Everything I see his face I get the same feeling as if it's the first time I'm seeing him. And that was 7 years ago. But it feels like yesturday. No one will ever understand what I feel for him. It is love, because I've never felt like this for anybody else. And it goes pass the looks, it goes pass the music, it's all the way to his soul. He's a beautaful person inside out, and I wish everyone in the world knew that. All you need to do is watch a single interview, without foccusing on his face, just listening to his words, and you'd realize how amazing he is. How he cares about his fans, gah it's just so hard to put into words, but I know how amazing he is in my heart. And no matter how old he gets, I'll always love him the same. People tend to think I'm one of his biggest fans just because of his face, but they're wrong. The looks is a bonus. It's his inside that counts, and he's just amazing. And I'll forever love him and I won't give up till I meet him. I'll do anything.

:happy:

You don't love him. You can't love someone you don't know.

You are obsessed with him, as are millions of other girls. You're just brave enough to share how obsessed you are with him. And I commend you for that. But in reality, you don't know him Josee. You don't know anything about him. You know leaked videos and pictures and interviews. And nothing more.

But keep on as you do!

Really. It's just... The more I see him, the closer to him I feel. Everyday I fall more in love with him. Everything I see his face I get the same feeling as if it's the first time I'm seeing him. And that was 7 years ago. But it feels like yesturday. No one will ever understand what I feel for him. It is love, because I've never felt like this for anybody else. And it goes pass the looks, it goes pass the music, it's all the way to his soul. He's a beautaful person inside out, and I wish everyone in the world knew that. All you need to do is watch a single interview, without foccusing on his face, just listening to his words, and you'd realize how amazing he is. How he cares about his fans, gah it's just so hard to put into words, but I know how amazing he is in my heart. And no matter how old he gets, I'll always love him the same. People tend to think I'm one of his biggest fans just because of his face, but they're wrong. The looks is a bonus. It's his inside that counts, and he's just amazing. And I'll forever love him and I won't give up till I meet him. I'll do anything.

:happy:

Its kids like you that are the reason people like BJA have to have bodyguards. Like, seriously? You wouldn't know what love felt like if it hit you in the face. You're a hormonal 14 year old, trust me, you'll grow up and get over him. And its true what Jaymee says, you DO NOT know him, as much as you'd like to think you do.

Its kids like you that are the reason people like BJA have to have bodyguards. Like, seriously?

I would never stalk him or attack him, so no, it's not because of kids like me.

Its kids like you that are the reason people like BJA have to have bodyguards. Like, seriously? You wouldn't know what love felt like if it hit you in the face. You're a hormonal 14 year old, trust me, you'll grow up and get over him. And its true what Jaymee says, you DO NOT know him, as much as you'd like to think you do.

You know what, can you shut up? We're allowed to be attracted to anyone we want to be attracted to, and you know what, we're not perverts, we're not stalkers, and are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?! We wouldn't hurt Billie! We know he has Adie, we know he has his kids! We know he has a life and we know that he'll never be in love with us like we would want him to be! Most of this stuff we post is just a joke anyway! If she really loves Billie, let her. You have no right to define what love is for anyone else. No one does.

I would never stalk him or attack him, so no, it's not because of kids like me.

You're honestly more normal than some I see on here :lol:

I can see I lost rep for that :dry:

I just mean that if someone wants to like (or love) someone, I just don't think that anyone should have a say in it.

Its kids like you that are the reason people like BJA have to have bodyguards. Like, seriously? You wouldn't know what love felt like if it hit you in the face.

:o

ok. it's your opinion, but I'm already 18 and I can absolutely relate to what Josie said!

You have no right to define what love is for anyone else. No one does.

Amen, sister. <3

Did you guys notice the new tattoo on his right arm? By (or covering??) the *All Ages* tattoo. Reports say it's the Awesome as Fuck bunny. ;) Looks like it from this pic!

you may be right! :runaround: there was a rumor going around that the new bunny tat was on his left arm. :wacko:

Hopefully, we'll get high quality pics of this tattoo, soon. :blush: (if it's true)

tumblrlc5m3lmalu1qderdu.png

I can see I lost rep for that :dry:

I just mean that if someone wants to like (or love) someone, I just don't think that anyone should have a say in it.

At least I'm backing you up. :blush:

...anyway, let's post some Billie pics, guys. :)

it's not a thread to discuss the meaning of true love.

it's not a thread to discuss the meaning of love or what true love is.

:lol:

woa.jpg

ohohohhhhhhhh.jpg

NYC5.jpg

LEAVINLEAVIN.jpg

LEAVIN.jpg

Last but certainly not least (sorry amy!)

gaspsilence.jpg

At least I'm backing you up. :blush:

it's not a thread to discuss the meaning of true love or what true love really is.

fair enough :D

tumblr_lffojkZI9t1qfdp8xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfg4v4Tb751qfojm8o1_500.jpg

Had to post that ^ :lol:

tumblr_lfbmy6I2i91qdyvuwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lemd82tFl11qderduo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lexbzrKLNB1qfojm8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lexbxu2Zmx1qfojm8o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lexbx73d2T1qfojm8o1_500.jpg

I hate watermarks :dry:

tumblr_lexanfxvHZ1qfojm8o1_500.jpg

Well, I'm ignoring everything that just went on. It's fine, man. No need to be so anal about someone's opinion when it has nothing to do with you.

331gdx0.jpg

Last but certainly not least (sorry amy!)

MARKELLE YOU BITCH!

:lol: Is there a video to this??

Isn't that in the EJN video?

Archived