Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

I can't wait till the interview on Sunday!!! I want new pics of him smiling or making some silly=cute face... :wub: :wub: :wub:

GJR1.jpg

GJR2.jpg

GJR3.jpg

I can't wait till the interview on Sunday!!! I want new pics of him smiling or making some silly=cute face... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Me too!

from tumblr

This glove... :)

tumblrlekt2cjrrs1qzd3fe.jpg

It's true that this is a "personalized" message, I posted here , because finally something new from Billie Joe, and it was good to see that he was so kind and helpful, (and he made it all so cute ) knew how much joy cause this. And I therefore (too) I love him. :rolleyes:

Many thanks to Robin for the video :thumbsup:

It's true that this is a "personalized" message, I posted here , because finally something new from Billie Joe, and it was good to see that he was so kind and helpful, (and he made it all so cute ) knew how much joy cause this. And I therefore (too) I love him. :rolleyes:

Love it! "Happy birthday ro... happy birthday to who??.. happy birthday robin!" Omg, he's just the kindest! I HATE it that I live so fucking far away from NYC :(

Love it! "Happy birthday ro... happy birthday to who??.. happy birthday robin!" Omg, he's just the kindest! I HATE it that I live so fucking far away from NYC :(

I agree with you! :rolleyes: I even go so far a couple of days, that I asked for someone from New York adopt me ...but I'm still here! :sick::cry::P

___

15cc5r7.jpg

bjafloyd.jpg

tbjalast.jpg

3459738761dp.jpg

76443476.jpg

tumblrlegiervgn71qazx4s.jpg

76443481.jpg

76443486.jpg

76443482.jpg

This vid is so fucking cute! :wub:

Yeah,I also watched many times already! :lol:

tumblr_leo0kbfUIi1qdx5mwo1_500.jpg

a different tie! =)

===

lol.. look at here..

at 3:10 ...

fan: “Billie, I have a question. Did you get my letter?” BJ: "....I HAVE IT! ...I ...”

his face is hilarious..

was like.."I would tell you something.. but.. ok nevermind.."

wondering about no St.Billie pictures too. :blink:

_____

greenday020barbosa.jpg

5090797674_2282095fdb_b.jpg

billie133.jpg

lol.. look at here..

fan: “Billie, I have a question. Did you get my letter?” BJ: "....I HAVE IT! ...I ...”

youtube.com/watch?v=dslQJilYRGE

looool :lol:

from tumblr

This glove... :)

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3831/tumblrlekt2cjrrs1qzd3fe.jpg

:woot: OMFG you can see my friend in the left corner and me holding the camera in the far left corner. I'm really short so it's hard to see me. And glad you all like that video. I can't stop watching it!

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leo0kbfUIi1qdx5mwo1_500.jpg

a different tie! =)

===

lol.. look at here..

his face is hilarious..

was like.."I would tell you something.. but.. ok nevermind.."

Thats my friends video. She and her boyfriend went to see the musical yesterday.

:woot: OMFG you can see my friend in the left corner and me holding the camera in the far left corner. I'm really short so it's hard to see me. And glad you all like that video. I can't stop watching it!

Thats my friends video. She and her boyfriend went to see the musical yesterday.

Omg!!You don't know how lucky you are that you live in the vicinity! :)

We, can only wistfully read the experience reports, and we look forward to new pictures, videos. That is why I am very grateful to you( and to you're friend) for these vid! Thanks! :hug:

___

tumblrleie0qa2xd1qfrlrq.jpg

I can only repeat myself... :wub:

Flowers are pretty

and so are you, Billie! :blush:

look at here..at 3:10 ...fan: “Billie, I have a question. Did you get my letter?” BJ: "....I HAVE IT! ...

his face is hilarious..was like.."I would tell you something.. but.. ok nevermind.."

:wub: & :lol: it's freakin' hilarious! xD

:woot: OMFG you can see my friend in the left corner and me holding the camera in the far left corner. I'm really short so it's hard to see me. And glad you all like that video. I can't stop watching it!Thats my friends video. She and her boyfriend went to see the musical yesterday.

:) You're so lucky! :blush:

Thanks a lot for these videos! :wub:

I absolutely ADORE this one! He looks so fucking hot and badass hhnnnggnnhhgg :wub:

hahahaaa ohyeah! it's sso true :eyebrow:

Archived