Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Someones recording it...so don't worry!

Haha that's why I love GDA/C! :lol: But it'd be nice to watch it on tv though when it airs y'know? :P

Yeah I'll explain it. :lol:

The "smexi lion" club story.

THERE YOU GO.

and those smexi lion photos were totally lion material. :D

LOL I wish I was part of GDC when that happened! Sounds like fun!! :banana::bunny:

gdseattle9.jpg

[quote name='Catsername' timestamp='1291773423'

post='4239506']

I wish I have VH1 Classic :( But thanks for that pic!! :wub:

Can someone post the video of this photos ? Please. Oh god, I'm going crazy, because I can't find the video.

tumblr_ld356jApE11qafapqo1_500.jpg:wub:

tumblr_ld3up7JsYA1qagvgto1_500.png:wub:

Billie Joe ! This situation is intolerable! We are get old day - to day, and you're as Benjamin Button?! :o:lol:

_______

Okay, I know you've certainly seen this video many times, but no concert so long ago , and Billie Joe is so cute - crazy during St.Jimmy, especielly after 3:32, watch his feet! :rolleyes:

gdseattle31.jpg

Yeah I'll explain it. :lol:

The "smexi lion" club story.

So back in the spring on 2009, when green day started their world tour for 21st CB, billie joe came out got their first show in.. I think it was Seattle? Well anyway, he came out with really long hair. And I kinda have a obsession with his hair. And I really liked it long back in 2006-07, so when he came out with the long hair I went nuts. It reminded me of a mane, then as the tour went on and I'd see photos and videos of billie jumping up and down and running back and forth. And when he would run, and jump, his "mane" would like... Jump as well and his hair looked like a lions mane. So there I go with the idea of making a small little club here on gdc, the picture thread. So I didn't know a name for the thread, so I decided to name the picture thread "The smexi lion club" I only expected a few people to join, but all of a sudden it became so popular, even violetta made us banners for our sigs. :P and it was just a thread where all of us posted photos of billie looking like a lion. It was fun. I thought only us knew about it, but most of the active people on gdc knew about it too. :lol: so it was fine until one day the mods decided that our fun was over,and closed it. But it was great. I think it might be the biggest club on gdc up to date. My favorite part were the billie Manips, hannah remember? :lol: even though they closed it the SLC continues and it even had it's own facebook page. And if you'd like to see the thread, I think it's on the third page of the picture forum.

THERE YOU GO.

and those smexi lion photos were totally lion material. :D

Oh, I see... that's pretty interesting. He really looks like a lion, so you have the perfect name, i'm glad that it became popular! :)

I'm still thinking that the short hair makes him a dream guy, so... Like a 'Little Billie', with long hair he's looks more... older? :wub: Beautiful in any way...

Can someone post the video of this photos ? Please. Oh god, I'm going crazy, because I can't find the video.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld356jApE11qafapqo1_500.jpg :wub:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld3up7JsYA1qagvgto1_500.png :wub:

Second this. NOW :woot:

HEY! The VH1 Behind the Music it's gonna be shown on december 11th? or when? :huh:

Billie Joe ! This situation is intolerable! We are get old day - to day, and you're as Benjamin Button?! :o:lol:

hahahah THIS!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! BILLIE JOE LET'S MAKE LOOOOOVEEEEE !! Hahahahaha.

Like your name says, YOU ARE CRAZY JASEMIN , you know that? :lol:

...Not even mention that (what you said) is every girl dream... :shy:

Billie is LOVE... :wub: But he's our hero. And he's forbidden for us! =/

YOU ARE CRAZY JASEMIN , you know that? :lol: Like your name says...

:shifty:

Billie is LOVE... But he's our hero. And he's forbidden for us! =/

Yea I'm a little bit crazy.. *cough* .. but, okay..I mean with "making love".. *cough* .. hug, not sex.. hahaha *cough*

But okay, I don't say this anymore.. or something like that. :(

I ask for forgiveness. :lol::hug:

Like your name says, YOU ARE CRAZY JASEMIN , you know that? :lol:

Billie is LOVE... :wub: But he's our hero. And he's forbidden for us! =/

Billie's our little forbidden treasure. :blush::wub:

LMAO!!! That's the perfect face for that!! hahahahaha! :lol:

:shy:

58833985115200963349PM.jpg

asdfasf.jpg

1zzgfuw.jpg

Yea I'm a little bit crazy.. *cough* .. but, okay..I mean with "making love".. *cough* .. hug, not sex.. hahaha *cough*

But okay, I don't say this anymore.. or something like that. :(

I ask for forgiveness. :lol::hug:

No, it's okay... I'm sorry if I misunderstood :ermm:

Billie's our little forbidden treasure. :blush::wub:

Yeah... that's when we start asking ourselves "Why? Whyyyy??" :(

-Please don't post pics that close anymore... it hurts!!!-

No, just kidding, post more if you have!! :woot:

^ Yeah I thought those last 2 looked a bit different too. :mellow:

Yeah... that's when we start asking ourselves "Why? Whyyyy??" :(

-Please don't post pics that close anymore... it hurts!!!-

No, just kidding, post more if you have!! :woot:

I knowww!! :( But I'm very happy for Adrienne :blush: I love them both! And then I think to myself, I am SO going to find someone like Billie someday. :blush::lol:

billie10.jpg

Archived