Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

I realize of a serious thing... Billie can do anything. He looks great in everything. He's like... PERFECT, in his own way, of course. And I'm surprised actually... What an awesome man. All good things come in small package, and HE'S the prove.

:bunny::banana::dance::runaround::woot::wub::hug::cool::blush:

That's soooo true!!!

I just watched this vid.. and every time I watch it, I think I have to watch it again xD

snapshot20060321184533.jpg

snapshot20060321185559.jpg

snapshot20060321190159.jpg

warning1.jpg

and now a hard question to all of you..

why do we love billie joe so much? i cant understand it yet :mellow:

well, it's probably (a bit) different for everyone, but I can tell you why I love BJ so much:

- he's a genius

- he's down to earth

- he's humble

- he's tiny

- he's perfect in his way, with his imperfections

- he's a AMAZING song writer, I love the way he wrote some songs.. like "she holds my malakite so tight", and "there's a draught at the fountain of youth" (sorry, if I miss-spelled, I'm just a half hour awake and it's 7.30am xD)

- I love the way he shows his love for his wife, family and Green Day members and for his shows

- I can't believe how energenic he is, just fucking awesome, running around for almost 3 hours during a gig!

- he doesn't care what other people think of him or his music, I love that fact.

I guess that's about it? :lol:

I'm gonna be honest. I'm really blessed for having billie. Like as someone to look up to and admire. He's the most beautaful person ever. Inside and out. He's really amazing and looking at this thread gives me chills. <3 :wub:

Somehow his hair reminds me of a dog :rolleyes::lol:

Not a DOG. but a LION! duh! :P

Wait, you guys probably don't know about the "Smexi Lion" yet. :cry:

Ah, yeah the Smexi Lion.. good times on GDC! :happy:

We shouldn't forget the "Smexi Lion" :lol:

42230391561.jpg

greenday014barbosa.jpg

koncertchichagooo46.jpg

764bjk.jpg

90094510.jpg

731m.jpg

greenday016barbosa.jpg

94399395.jpg

3057674.jpg

ohohp.jpg

434w0.jpg

90074873.jpg

385o.jpg

greenday072109040w1.jpg

740zu.jpg

18364720051107biabpremi.jpg

nowatermark.jpg

trl2babyface.jpg

wtf "Smexi Lion"? what the hell thats supposed to mean? :huh:

Anyway...

Billie's funny faces! :lol:

31abcbja.jpg

167687.jpg

08217233.jpg

bja24222222.jpg

greenday1xc.jpg

greenday2090720051.jpg

Hartford.jpg

I like him better with short hair.

♥ And I love him because he's the kind of magic person that when I'm sad or angry, or I just don't feel ok, I look at him -his beautiful eyes from other planet- and listen to him sing, the sweet voice of reason... and I always, ALWAYS feel so much better. Peace everywhere.

Well ,actually, not only him, but also Mike & Tré = Green Day. :happy:

And yeah, we're so lucky for have them :wub:

I just watched this vid.. and every time I watch it, I think I have to watch it again xD

I LOVE the Warning Video! :wub:

well, it's probably (a bit) different for everyone, but I can tell you why I love BJ so much:

- he's a genius

- he's down to earth

- he's humble

- he's tiny

- he's perfect in his way, with his imperfections

- he's a AMAZING song writer, I love the way he wrote some songs.. like "she holds my malakite so tight", and "there's a draught at the fountain of youth" (sorry, if I miss-spelled, I'm just a half hour awake and it's 7.30am xD)

- I love the way he shows his love for his wife, family and Green Day members and for his shows

- I can't believe how energenic he is, just fucking awesome, running around for almost 3 hours during a gig!

- he doesn't care what other people think of him or his music, I love that fact.

I guess that's about it? :lol:

That's it!!! :thumbsup:

We shouldn't forget the "Smexi Lion" :lol:

Awesome pics!! Thanks!

wtf "Smexi Lion"? what the hell thats supposed to mean? :huh:

Ask Josie! :lol: She might explain it the best to you! :lol:

Ask Josie! :lol: She might explain it the best to you! :lol:

Yeah I'll explain it. :lol:

The "smexi lion" club story.

So back in the spring on 2009, when green day started their world tour for 21st CB, billie joe came out got their first show in.. I think it was Seattle? Well anyway, he came out with really long hair. And I kinda have a obsession with his hair. And I really liked it long back in 2006-07, so when he came out with the long hair I went nuts. It reminded me of a mane, then as the tour went on and I'd see photos and videos of billie jumping up and down and running back and forth. And when he would run, and jump, his "mane" would like... Jump as well and his hair looked like a lions mane. So there I go with the idea of making a small little club here on gdc, the picture thread. So I didn't know a name for the thread, so I decided to name the picture thread "The smexi lion club" I only expected a few people to join, but all of a sudden it became so popular, even violetta made us banners for our sigs. :P and it was just a thread where all of us posted photos of billie looking like a lion. It was fun. I thought only us knew about it, but most of the active people on gdc knew about it too. :lol: so it was fine until one day the mods decided that our fun was over,and closed it. But it was great. I think it might be the biggest club on gdc up to date. My favorite part were the billie Manips, hannah remember? :lol: even though they closed it the SLC continues and it even had it's own facebook page. And if you'd like to see the thread, I think it's on the third page of the picture forum.

THERE YOU GO.

and those smexi lion photos were totally lion material. :D

Not a DOG. but a LION! duh! :P Wait, you guys probably don't know about the "Smexi Lion" yet. :cry:

:lol::lol::lol: I've never heard of that before. It's a pity that they closed it :pinch:

Sure, Billie = the Smexi Lion...how could I miss that? :rolleyes:

I hope it wasn't kinda blasphemy when I said he looks like a "dog" xD :whistle

534534534.png

from the new behind the music

5748579.png

10400px1.jpg

2hmix4z.jpg

dsci2549.jpg

dsci2543.jpg

dsci2531.jpg

dsci2519.jpg

These last four are not mine so credit to the person who took them (: