Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Have you ever thought it, that Billie Joe is so versatile, he's deals with many things, he's a true renaissance man.?! :lol:

Wow...love it! You're great zsuzsuzsu! :hug:

It's simply perfect. I've been watching in minutes! Congratulations! :thumbsup::)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great job! :D:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much!! :):lol:

But please remove the img tags, because you'll get a warning! Rather we prevent this! :)

Wow...love it! You're great zsuzsuzsu! :hug:

Thank you Polly!! :hug:

rollingstone011206.jpg

It's simply perfect. I've been watching in minutes! Congratulations! :thumbsup::)

Thank-you!! :wub: :wub:

Billie Joe as St. Jimmy again ?! I could cry! Ok, wrong thread. Hehehehehe.

WHO INVITES ME ?? :shy: PLEAAAASE !! :cry::lol:

I want him to be my christmas present...

< keep dreaming...

tumblr_lckve6D74m1qzb6dyo1_500.jpg:wub:

Oh god, i love my imagination... :rolleyes:

FUCKIN' HELL YEAH: Billie + St Jimmy = tons & tons of new beautiful 'n sexy pictures!!! :woot::dance::bunny:

He's looking like: "Okay okay let me see...I know what I'm doing okay, I am professional"

:lol: that's so true!

Have you ever thought it, that Billie Joe is so versatile, he's deals with many things, he's a true renaissance man.?! :lol:

. . .

Oh, and by the way, sometimes he sings, plays guitar, writes songs and text,but really only very rarely :D

:lol::lol::lol:

you're so freakin' AWESOME ! :thumbsup:

That was epic. :woot::wub::D

Girls, let's post some photos when Billie playes St Jimmy.. :D

:banana:

I love how you say "girls" hahaha there's gotta be some guys that come to post pictures here too right? :lol:Maybe? :ninja:

92%7E2.jpg

83%7E2.jpg

39%7E19.jpg

40%7E17.jpg

1%7E119.jpg

Guys!

I would like to thank everyone for the many, many reputation, you're so cute!! I don't think that you're going to love this so much, but I'm very happy for it! :) Because prepared this whole thing, in itself was a very good feeling, but if you like it too, feeling is even better!!

Thank you again!! :hug:

heso.jpg

streepg.jpg

That was epic. :woot::wub::D

I love how you say "girls" hahaha there's gotta be some guys that come to post pictures here too right? :lol:Maybe? :ninja:

hashahushuahsuahushaushuahus it's just because girls understand what I mean better than boys...... and YOU KNOW...

asuhusausaushauhs :blush::lol:

Archived