Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Just a question: have there been pics of Billie's birthday party around? If so, have they been taken down?

I've deleted the birthday pictures from Billie Joe for the time being. Unless we get explicit approval that these are meant to be public, I don't want to allow them here.

Pictures were taken for Mike's birthday (I believe it was Mike or Jason or someone) and we were asked to take them down because the band never intended them to be public. So I'm going to be a little more pro-active this time and wait till we know for sure.

Just a question: have there been pics of Billie's birthday party around? If so, have they been taken down?

Andres said he removed them but I can't find the post and I see ^ that a few have been reposted.

Yes, they've been taken down. We don't know if those were meant to be public or not - the photos that were around from Mike's party were not supposed to be public and we were asked to take them down, so we're just taking precautions in case these photos are also not meant to be public.

You asked, you shall recieve <3 ( Psst... Your welcome :) )

I LOVE these photos <3

this is creepy but w/ black hair and a beard he kinda creepily looks like my uncle who live in california... :ninja: <- ninja investigates

If you post any more photos, you will be suspended from posting. It's been made pretty clear that we're not allowing personal pictures to be posted here, and we don't know if the band want those photos released.

If you post any more photos, you will be suspended from posting. It's been made pretty clear that we're not allowing personal pictures to be posted here, and we don't know if the band want those photos released.

They are all over the web.

But i see your point, sorry. I forgot about the rule.

Archived