Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Oh,don't mad at me, that's really would have been familiar to me! :sorry: 80

So now I posted next to the picture, that you are the "perpetrator"! :rolleyes:

But Jenni dear, where, and how the hell did you get so close to them?? :shok: Because this/these picture/s is/are not a simple street photo/s.

(Incidentally, I should also get acquainted with the changes because I can't do anything here normally, so don't worry, you're not the only one! :D )

Oh, I'm not mad at you! It just that I was like: "Oh, it's my pic :runaround::D "

Suzan dear, do you remember the show that they did at Canal + studios in France in May 2009? Well, that's how I got to get so close to them! I was just in front of the barricade when they got out of the car. :) Too bad I did have my camera with me, or the pictures would have been better!

(I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in trouble!)

Mainz3-1.jpg

Hope you like these ones :D

Good question... Do we like pictures of Billie Joe Armstrong? - YES, fuckin' YES! :runaround::D

I love him wearing dresses .. this makes him look even cuter. Is that possible? :shifty:

Oh, I'm not mad at you! It just that I was like: "Oh, it's my pic :runaround::D "

Suzan dear, do you remember the show that they did at Canal + studios in France in May 2009? Well, that's how I got to get so close to them! I was just in front of the barricade when they got out of the car. :) Too bad I did have my camera with me, or the pictures would have been better!

(I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in trouble!)

Oh sure, I remember. I think it wasn't easy to wait until they arrive, I really like these captured moments. :thumbsup:

:runaround: I've never seen this before. Thank you, dear. iasuhfuoeshgfuoewhfuh

No problem dear.... :)

_______

big

894.png

961n.png

969jjgk.png

Oh sure, I remember. I think it wasn't easy to wait until they arrive, I really like these captured moments. :thumbsup:

Actually it was kinda fun to wait! You know, all the excitement of knowing who you gonna see and being with your friends! :)

PhotoSession2005-4.jpg

He definitely has (one of) the most awesome and cute smile(s) ever.. Killing.. :shy:

1092153_900_400.jpg

103063031.jpg

tumblr_lrd0f5c2hc1r17hpoo1_500.jpg

Mainz3-1.jpg

This pic is awesome! :woot:

He definitely has (one of) the most awesome and cute smile(s) ever.. Killing.. :shy:

You're so right!

103063031.jpg

Ooh I don't think I've seen that one before.. where did you find it? Are there any more?

I'd love to find more pics from that show, I have a sneaking suspicion one of those arms is mine :lol:

Ooh I don't think I've seen that one before.. where did you find it? Are there any more?

I'd love to find more pics from that show, I have a sneaking suspicion one of those arms is mine :lol:

Oh I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you now, but I just found it somewhere on the internet =/

Oh I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you now, but I just found it somewhere on the internet =/

Ah okay, I figured that would probably be the case. Thanks though :)

Archived