Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Wow. Amazing quality, thanks so much! :)

I love Green Day's performance at "Wetten Dass..?!" in 2005. Funny about that is the fact that so many Germans on the Internet were like "they sound so shitty live - not like on radio". Oh i LOVE reading what those damn people write. It's just ridiculous! :D Thanks for making me remember this. :P

Wow. Amazing quality, thanks so much! :)

I love Green Day's performance at "Wetten Dass..?!" in 2005. Funny about that is the fact that so many Germans on the Internet were like "they sound so shitty live - not like on radio". Oh i LOVE reading what those damn people write. It's just ridiculous! :D Thanks for making me remember this. :P

You're very welcome Luisa! :hug:

I don't understand those who say "they sound so shitty live"..... what?! :blink: They're one of the best 'live' band in the world.(the best for me) I prefer to listen theirs live music, than studio version, because it's not so sterile, the sound is perfect, the songs are even more dynamic, even more passionate..... even more Green Day. :)

_______

40393156080657839411822.jpg

You're very welcome Luisa! :hug:

I don't understand those who say "they sound so shitty live"..... what?! :blink: They're one of the best 'live' band in the world.(the best for me) I prefer to listen theirs live music, than studio version, because it's not so sterile, the sound is perfect, the songs are even more dynamic, even more passionate..... even more Green Day. :)

I totally agree. And this is what makes me laugh. I don't understand those people, I really don't. But hell.. they are dumb, no doubt! :D

Archived