Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

LOL at all the coments. Am I the only one who adores his teeth? Maybe it's just because of my obsession with the song pulling teeth. But really, his teeth are cute. It's funny how they're different sizes. They've always been fucked up. :P

this thread makes me think "damn I wish I was on him.

:whistle

I'm not bothered by his teeth :) I don't have a perfect smile myself, so I wouldn't expect it of anyone else

One of my favorites:

0ck3t9di6cqg6iqt.jpg

^still, i can't imagine BJ wear braces... oO (even though i'm pretty sure he won't do it haha)

oh you're not the only one

:whistle

he looks sexy with glasses. So why not braces?

ugh he's so damn fine.

Maybe we're analyze with his teeth a bit much , I just want to add, when I first saw his teeth, I felt it would be better if he didn't show this too often,because it's disfigure his face . Then I've noticed myself that I love it now. I consider his smile specifically sexier with it. I know it's weird, but this is the truth :rolleyes: . but, yeah, f. cig!! :mad:

fp9jjm.gif

cr34n.jpg

1271495652006f.jpg

pdvd073.jpg

amidiotxlarge.jpg

87230499.jpg

beejcroppedke8.png

1271367218199f.jpg

1245165968937f.jpg

17199290courtneygda3152.jpg

1267465753675f.jpg

Congratulations for your 1000th post! :happy:

And thanks for these fucking awesome pics!!

Thank you Polly!! And you're welcome!! :hug:

Aww poor Billie and his teeth haha. I love him with his weird teeth, they just fit him. I can't imagine Billie with a big white Hollywood-smile, that must be SO weird :P He is perfect with his imperfections :wub:

Billie and his teeth ;D hahaa just another big topic, I think it's just Billie and the teeths are Billie, too. I think it's himself and I like it! ;D :eyebrow:

backstage16.jpg

4hs8zkn.jpg

Aww poor Billie and his teeth haha. I love him with his weird teeth, they just fit him. I can't imagine Billie with a big white Hollywood-smile, that must be SO weird :P He is perfect with his imperfections :wub:

hahaha i totally agree with you! :thumbsup:

5206f4.jpg

Crazii_Jasemin , SO DO I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE HIM SMOKING!!! Collecting pics of BJ with cigarettes!!!

cigp.jpg

I love it when he smookes a cigarette, I don't know why. XD

me too. xD

67b93aca6af4db1a8.jpg

sunglasses AND cigarette:

101507064.jpg

...."Cigarettes and Sunglasses"?... :woot: I think Cigarettes and Valentines sounds much better! :lol:

*sigh* I got to touch one of those biceps and I was actually quite surprised at how hard they were!!!

OMG don't even kidding with that. Are you saying that you touched his biceps?!!? REALLY??! You're so lucky!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

I think that I'll never have the opportunity, so I'll settle for seeing them... =/

8297024531.jpg

el Presidente Billie Joe -Hot Arms-

And I LOVE Billie's teeths. They're cute, like if they were from a little kid. :wub:

cap-gd-18.png

yes, his teeth are cute, but too small... idk, it's like.. ONE really small... but, whatever

I love his smile tho, it's too Billie :wub:

:)

Archived