Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Yes,me too so much , that I just noticed now, the word 'imagine' I couldn't write perfectly...... :cry::shy:

...btw, the last two I never seen before ... so thank you! :)

Oh.. don't cry! :cry:

I'm sure that was just because looking at those beautiful pictures confused you!

No problem! :)

Oh.. don't cry! :cry:

I'm sure that was just because looking at those beautiful pictures confused you!

No problem! :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: .....who see characters in this case, honestly? :)

It seems to me, there is a place next to you Billie ,so :eyebrows: ...... (don't mad at me Adie, I'm just kidding ) :mellow:

_________

tumblrlpe18vy2dy1qf8txy.jpg

1067871.jpg

...whatever...... ;)

Okay, okay.. I know it was dumb. I loved him whatever he has done so far.. :lol:

Okay, okay.. I know it was dumb. I loved him whatever he has done so far.. :lol:

Nothing dumb . .. I perfectly understand you . Y'know, whatever.... can be whatever...., ... I played the word only... :D

Guest KanaeVon

This is amazing. However - I've never seen it before! :blink: So thanks a lot! :)

Your welcome! :happy:

Ahoy4.jpg

I love this one!! :lol:

zwdweq.jpg

tumblr_lpitwwhnDc1qj8qmeo5_500.jpg

tumblr_lpitwwhnDc1qj8qmeo9_500.jpg

i love his collarbone tattoo :wub:

:lol: I just looked at what you wrote and the pic., and I wondered what mean the word 'collarbone' ,because the only tatto what can be see in this picture, is in his finger , so I had to use a translater .... and then I realized that you're talking another

picture about. ...but at least I know another new word now. :)

:lol: I just looked at what you wrote and the pic., and I wondered what mean the word 'collarbone' ,because the only tatto what can be see in this picture, is in his finger , so I had to use a translater .... and then I realized that you're talking another

picture about. ...but at least I know another new word now. :)

whoops! thanks for pointing that out! i never would have noticed! :lol:

i fixed it, too. :3

and i'm glad i could learn you something. :happy:

Archived