Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

You guys don't have to be rude, geez!

I know it's slicked back. He did that before when he had blonde hair. I just like the messy hair!

And I wasn't saying he LOOKED bad, I just meant there seems something different about him. But I'm thinking it's the quality of the picture.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, seriously. Just my opinions. :)

Well you said his hair was was horrible, and I gave my opinion as well, which is that he looks handsome as always. I wasn't being rude.

beautiful picture. but i have to point out that he hangs out in a WIERD store :lol:

It's not a store. It's the south coast army & navy :lol:

Finally a new picture and everything some people have to say, is, how awful his hair or whatever looks.. :dry:

greenday01.jpg

:wub:

@BillieJoezee, not so much you as the other person.

Totally respect your opinion, though. As some people should respect mine. He looks cute as always, I just think think that hair style doesn't suit him as well as some other styles. Shouldn't be a problem with that, right? :)

@WestboundSign!, Chilllllllllll, man. It's just an opinion! I love that we finally got a new pic, not complaining at all! I just simply said I thought the hair was awful cause of the style. Don't get so worked up guys! There's worse things in life than calling a hairstyle awful! My own hair is awful sometimes!

2m84hhj.jpg

ARGENTINA!!! :woot::runaround::happy:

haha I thought you would like them when I posted them :lol:

MountainView3.jpg

MountainView4.jpg

MountainView5.jpg

Chilllllllllll, man. It's just an opinion! I love that we finally got a new pic, not complaining at all! I just simply said I thought the hair was awful cause of the style. Don't get so worked up guys! There's worse things in life than calling a hairstyle awful! My own hair is awful sometimes!

This is a forum. Nobody said I'm exercised or anything. And nobody's able to know if I was. Well, actually I wasn't.

Everybody should be allowed to say what he thinks here and that's just what I thought. Nothing against anybody - nothing rude.

If you understand it this way - I'm sorry. That really wasn't my intention. ;)

Okay, and let's stop this shit now and enjoy the pictures that are posted here.. :)

Please guys!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No sense to argue about taste...

.... just can (and should) be respect it .... and then everyone would feel free to tell his opinion. We're all here because we love Billie Joe so much,right?

But someone like better when he's blond, or black, and someone like if his hair is long, or short... but it doesn't matter ... primarily we love him for own himself !

So in the important thing we agree (and that's what really matter) he is an extremely, talented guy....

No rage and love now, just be peace and love ... :):P

87231198167123552150974.jpg

from tumblr

%7Boption%7Dhttp://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpdml4FhVE1qzb0r6o1_400.png

Billie Joe was in Costa Mesa yesterday! :blush:

The man is obviously enjoying a family vacation. Let him be!

I love them too! I was there! Thanks!

is that Rocky ? is it just me or he really look different little bit :huh:

he look funny, just like he's stuffed xD

no, it's not Rocky... :sherlock:

then what's that ? :mellow:

400888.jpg

4008878.jpg

388774ff.jpg

from tumblr

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpdml4FhVE1qzb0r6o1_400.png

Billie Joe was in Costa Mesa yesterday! :blush:

OMG!!! :woot::runaround: I have no words :wub:

I can only see the beautiful man he is and to know this is from yesterday makes me so happy. He's smiling :blush: And that is maybe... his new dog??? :happy:

I can't believe how something this cute can make you guys disturb in this awesome thread. Opinions are opinions, I know, but you all handle it very well anyway. ;)

AND LOOK AT HIM, HE'S GOT BLACK HAIR -OMG

:wub::cool::banana::bunny:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

haha I thought you would like them when I posted them :lol:

Haha :lol: Thanks ;)

I permanently click on this thread just to look at this new picture. Haw. Damn handsome.. :happy:

tkkg.jpg

tumblrldka90ygli1qfrlrq.jpg

not sure...

there are so many possibilities...

a.) it's stuffed

b.) it's one of Billie's dogs. We know about Rocky and Cleo, but in a GD tweet he mentioned that he has three dogs. :sherlock:(we don't know if the sombrero dog is one of his dogs)

c.) someone came across Billie and said "look! my dog's hair is so fluffy. Can you hold him and I take a picture of you both? "

:lol:

Just look at him.......... so adorable, and tired a little bit. :)

I just died from these 10 seconds :D

Just look at him.......... so adorable, and tired a little bit. :)

Awww <3

Archived