Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

This is my 1000th post! I think I'm in the best place, and in the best company to celebrate this! :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3157/borzi2.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5491/borzi1.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2273/borzi3.jpg

Wow yeah your 1000th post! congratulation!

and well a great post! with god-damned pictures :wub:

I'v never seen the first one. So sweet. :rolleyes:

Wow yeah your 1000th post! congratulation!

and well a great post! with god-damned pictures :wub:

Oh, thank you so much!!! You're so kind !! :hug:

Yeah, whatever he does.... :)

so I'm studying dentistry, and I have to admit that I hate that picture, or any other where he's showing his teeth like that because his 'gums (' I'm not sure if that's the right word, but google translator said it was :ninja: ) look too swollen and weird...

hahaha, I'm insane, I know (:

5113693118_1ea38c6c7b_b.jpg

5113696970_0efcce9810_z.jpg

5113099363_7d9b399d2e_z.jpg

so I'm studying dentistry, and I have to admit that I hate that picture, or any other where he's showing his teeth like that because his 'gums (' I'm not sure if that's the right word, but google translator said it was :ninja: ) look too swollen and weird...

Well, yeah, he has weird teeths :mellow: , but i posted it for the cute smile! :blush:

And by the way... i found this on tumblr and i thank to that person. :)

HIS FUCKING BICEPS. It's so true... and sexy. :wub: Now I sound like an official psychopath. Well, in my defense, I JUST LIKE HIS ARMS. There's nothing wrong with that! :pinch:

fuckingbiceps.jpg:woot:

Ahh....it looks brutal in some way :D

LOL Leave it to Billie Joe to take something as innocent as flossing his teeth and turn it brutal!

LOL Leave it to Billie Joe to take something as innocent as flossing his teeth and turn it brutal!

That's true :D :D

LOL I'm laughing a lot..... and I must to confess.... his "gums" is very very weird... when I met them.. I swear.. when Billie smiles... my eyes goes through his smile to see his teeths... it's very weird..it's something that u can not observe... I dont know.... I think that he gotta one theeth very small than another.. and sometimes.. he appeard like a bunny teeth to me.. Idk... it's funny.....

But he is gorgeous anyway!

We love billie joe :wub:

LOL I'm laughing a lot..... and I must to confess.... his "gums" is very very weird... when I met them.. I swear.. when Billie smiles... my eyes goes through his smile to see his teeths... it's very weird..it's something that u can not observe... I dont know.... I think that he gotta one theeth very small than another.. and sometimes.. he appeard like a bunny teeth to me.. Idk... it's funny.....

But he is gorgeous anyway!

We love billie joe :wub:

Yes! his teeth are... not cute at all. Not even in a medical point of view, they aren't symmetrical x3

But, yes... He's beautiful anyways, even I have to admit that I don't like the yellow color in his teeth either, fucking cigarettes :/ :lol:

ok, too much analysis for his teeth.

Let's just say that he's beautiful no matter what ;D

7406958gdauthority29200684559PM.jpg

so I'm studying dentistry, and I have to admit that I hate that picture, or any other where he's showing his teeth like that because his 'gums (' I'm not sure if that's the right word, but google translator said it was :ninja: ) look too swollen and weird...hahaha, I'm insane, I know (:

:lol::lol::lol:

1112lz.jpg:wub:

tumblrlbt65yj9sz1qbsqkj.jpg

HIS FUCKING BICEPS. It's so true... and sexy. :wub: Now I sound like an official psychopath. Well, in my defense, I JUST LIKE HIS ARMS. There's nothing wrong with that! :pinch:

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab100/geek_stink_beath/fuckingbiceps.jpg :woot:

OMG!!! HOTTT!!! :woot::wub:

just so it's not spam...

5lz31k.jpg

Doesn't have the cutest ass ever? :wub:

LOL at all the coments. Am I the only one who adores his teeth? Maybe it's just because of my obsession with the song pulling teeth. But really, his teeth are cute. It's funny how they're different sizes. They've always been fucked up. :P

this thread makes me think "damn I wish I was on him.

:whistle

^still, i can't imagine BJ wear braces... oO (even though i'm pretty sure he won't do it haha)

oh you're not the only one

:whistle

Well, yeah, he has weird teeths :mellow: , but i posted it for the cute smile! :blush:

fuckingbiceps.jpg:woot:

*sigh* I got to touch one of those biceps and I was actually quite surprised at how hard they were!!!

Archived