Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

Aww, of course! :) This is a two-segment interview where Billie Joe looks very hangover, and a sweet little boy at the same time ... and Tre brings his usual form,but the interview is interesting too ... so just enjoy! :lol:

good vid, thank you! :)

billie-joe-adrienne-armstrong.jpg

214313_2005-11-15_-_BIAB_Premiere_-_Hollywood__CA_-_39.jpg

I don't know if these have been posted already, but enjoy :wub:

I adore him in every outfit. But well, you're sooo right.. :happy:

I'm in a same way,of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... Y'know ,this outfit is just give something , what makes him even more exciting , otherwise no matter , if he is wearing sacks, or whatever .... :)

good vid, thank you! :)

You're very welcome! :)

_______

gegyg.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm in a same way,of course :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .... Y'know ,this outfit is just give something , what makes him even more exciting , otherwise no matter , if he is wearing sacks, or whatever .... :)

Yeah, sure! I totally know what you mean.. :happy:

Anyway it's the same with Mike and Tre. I've really never seen anyone that fascinated me that much!

But in fact I can't explain what I mean, so .. here's another picture! :eyebrows:

5133166152_ed560acdd2.jpg

I get it perfectly... :ninja::D

Oh great, then you are the only person I know, that understands the crap I'm talking about! :lol:

15117381.jpg

Oh, I think (almost) everyone's has a small "head shot" in here, and we are infected with the virus, Bi-Mi-Tre.... :lol: so, you don't talking nothing crap.... :D

Oh well, what a great name for that virus! Bi-Mi-Tre. :thumbsup:

I think my favourite Billie look of all time has to be his long-ish spikey hair from back in the day, and his Walking Contradiction blonde phase :P

OHMY, THAT HAIR! :lol:

-

me too ! his hair is just awesome :rolleyes:

These are my absolute favorite pictures of the two. :wub: Especially this one...it's so fucking adorable. :wub: :wub:

Adrienne is a lucky woman. A damn lucky woman :D :D A bit off topic, but still Billie related, would you have a video of the picture in your signature? I can't stop watching it. Hot damn.

Adrienne is a lucky woman. A damn lucky woman :D :D A bit off topic, but still Billie related, would you have a video of the picture in your signature? I can't stop watching it. Hot damn.

Hehe I know right? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I saw someone ask the same thing in the picture request thread a few days ago. :lol: Here it is:

:)

Archived