Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

OK I was watching the Fox Theatre performance of Viva La Gloria? and the screen froze on this particular image, which I thought was a cool one so I used Print Screen and saved it. It looked better in 1080i HD but this was as good an image as I could get out of MS Paint.

billiejoearmstrongf.jpg

His socks! His socks are the winners. :lol:

:wub::wub:and his legs.

btw. I think I've got the same socks. :wub::sherlock:

some screencaps I've made.

he's so adorable.:wub:

sometimes I can't believe that he's already 39. :whistle

test191.jpg

test181.jpg

test161.jpg

test171.jpg

test151.jpg

test11z.jpg

chewinggum1.jpg

^ apparently, Billie is getting rid of his chewing gum. ;):lol:

some screencaps I've made.

he's so adorable.:wub:

sometimes I can't believe that he's already 39. :whistle

I really love this interview ,so much, that once I made ​​screencaps of it too, these are very good! :thumbsup:

( And ya'know he's Benjamin Button, what we get older, he will be getting younger ! :lol: )

tumblrlip3fnlxno1qdwkzh.jpg

I really love this interview ,so much, that once I made ​​screencaps of it too, these are very good! :thumbsup:

( And ya'know he's Benjamin Button, what we get older, he will be getting younger ! :lol: )

:lol:

True. ;)

or he's getting younger and younger because he takes lots of handsome pills. ahahahaha

Oh my god. Holy shit. Mother of god. The photos with Rocky are too much for my heart. :wub:

I'm so in love with this video and this photos. Oh my god. I'm so f**king happy, I could cry. :dance:

Billie Joe Armstrong & Rocky Armstrong forever! :lol:

Seeing that video and seeing Billie made my day. Thanks for the video and the great screencaps.

Billie Joe just never ceases to amaze me. I love the hair, so gorgeous always, I miss seeing him on person, but thanks so much for sharing.

Made my heart sing and dance, xoxoTLovesBillie Joe :wub:

Archived