Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

What is this? :lol: I've never seen him like that

Last summer when the Afi was theirs opening act, GD prank them, well, then Billie Joe wore this stuff . :lol:

One of the cutest pics of him ever!! :wub:

agree.. .. :)

5013156176cf684d905bb.jpg

:wub: you always have the coolest Billie pics, Susan! :)

and I admire how you always have GD pictures for every occasion. :blush:

One day, I'd like to hack your computer and steal all your amazing pics. :shifty:

NO! I'm just kidding!- don't worry.

:hug:

Awww, thank you Florence, you're so kind :hug: ...Y'know , I'm with my picture obsession just try to compensate that how much they are missing me ...I don't say that succeeds in ... :cry:

... pictures for every occasion :lol: .... when I looking for a specific photo - suited to the occasion - I usually never find, only when no longer needed, but then immediately ... :D

aaaaaaand,

You know what???? - One day, I'd like to hack your computer and steal all your amazing avas and signs. :P

______

int1m.jpgint2.jpg

int3b.jpgint4e.jpg

int5w.jpgint6.jpg

int7.jpgint8.jpg

int9.jpgint10.jpg

If I could give you more than one rep point for this one, I would!!! DAYUM!

Well, thanks :lol::happy: Isn't that the most beautiful face? :wub::wub:

Well, thanks :lol::happy: Isn't that the most beautiful face? :wub::wub:

It's just stunning :)

3232323232135.jpg

ewww saliva :lol:

saliva :eyebrows:

:lol:

bjspit1.png

:wub: :wub:

Awww, thank you Florence, you're so kind :hug: ...Y'know , I'm with my picture obsession just try to compensate that how much they are missing me ...I don't say that succeeds in ... :cry: ... pictures for every occasion :lol: .... when I looking for a specific photo - suited to the occasion - I usually never find, only when no longer needed, but then immediately ... :D

You're welcome!

I miss them too. :cry: I wish there was a concert or something :cry:or a new album...or at least new pics

I have pretty bad withdrawal symptoms! :runaround:

. . .

Yeah, same here. When I'm looking for a certain pic on my computer, it usually takes me ages to find it. :wacko:

aaaaaaand, You know what???? - One day, I'd like to hack your computer and steal all your amazing avas and signs. :P

:runaround:

:P

Archived