Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

tumblr_lmcj72jXRE1qkazfco1_500.jpg

why is he wearing a t-shirt with his own face all over the place? lol

1:28!!!

i think they were take at different times. she sneakily lowered her hands :eyebrows:

Imagine she is the boy and he is the girl and they're naked.. and then... :pinch: SORRY, wrong thread. Dirty minds :eyebrows::lol:

you have no idea how much that made me laugh :lol: there's a thread for that? :blink:

it would be better if you imagined you were in Billie's place and he was in the girl's place :eyebrows: sorry sorry sorry... i let my self get carried away :lol:

P6040681.jpg

Okey, this is a test!! I have never posted any pictures here, cause frankly I don't know how.. But I'll try!!:P This is just one from the stadium show in Oslo last summer:D

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/LisaMichelle89/GREEN%20DAY%20Ullevaal%20Stadium%20june%204th%202010/?action=view&current=P6040681.jpg

Okay, one more time!!!:P Me + computers = not work at ALL!!!

oi, a link!! Not exacly what I was going for.. I give up!! I'll try again later:)

:)

tumblrlmdstfcxf01qcc2g8.jpg

P6040681.jpg

Okey, this is a test!! I have never posted any pictures here, cause frankly I don't know how.. But I'll try!!:P This is just one from the stadium show in Oslo last summer:D

http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/LisaMichelle89/GREEN%20DAY%20Ullevaal%20Stadium%20june%204th%202010/?action=view&current=P6040681.jpg

oi, a link!! Not exacly what I was going for.. I give up!! I'll try again later:)

A second attempt was good! Gongrats! :thumbsup:

....aaaand, it's an amazing picture !!!! You were so close ?! More, please! :woot:

BTW. Welcome here ! :)

you have no idea how much that made me laugh :lol: there's a thread for that? :blink:

it would be better if you imagined you were in Billie's place and he was in the girl's place :eyebrows: sorry sorry sorry... i let my self get carried away :lol:

Oh my god! You're a very bad bad girl! My ovaries exploded! :whistle

In the "revealed" thread is the place to be dirty.. :eyebrows:

that's a bob Dylan shirt, not a billie shirt. :lol:

Imagine she is the boy and he is the girl and they're naked.. and then... :pinch: SORRY, wrong thread. Dirty minds :eyebrows::lol:

OH MY... :lol: our dirty minds...xD

^Both of you crack me up so much, you have no idea! :lol: :lol: :lol: I lauhged so hard. xD

mahalihoo's version sounds nice... :eyebrows::lol:

just imagine Billie would look in this thread and see all this dirty talk about him.

:lol:

tumblrlddpztudri1qfrlrq.jpg

hatglassesbj.jpg

OH MY... :lol: our dirty minds...xD

^Both of you crack me up so much, you have no idea! :lol: :lol: :lol: I lauhged so hard. xD

mahalihoo's version sounds nice... :eyebrows::lol:

just imagine Billie would look in this thread and see all this dirty talk about him.

:lol:

Would Billie Joe look in this thread, I think he would be shocked :lol:

Or he would love it

:eyebrows::whistle

Would Billie Joe look in this thread, I think he would be shocked :lol:

Or he would love it

:eyebrows::whistle

Maybe he would love it... :lol:

P6040681.jpg

YEAH!!! YOU DID IT, LISA!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Archived