Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

he's GOD ; isn't he :eyebrows: hahaaa sorry but I'm just hyperactive.! 'cause of HIM .! hahaaa

9926_1197014255497_1532726276_30508470_291339_n.jpg6826_1218873746765_1076544608_30688114_5025076_n.jpg2abity0j.jpg6-729e52ef5e6aba5e.jpg

Thank you again...Love the pictures you posted of Billie, he will always be so gorgeous as far as I'm concerned. no one comes close, that's for sure.

I recently moved and got all my things out of storage, reunited with some of the best Billie Joe photos, Yep, I have some matted and framed, so Lovely to see again.

Thanks again for the gorgeous pictures.

xoxoTLoves Billie Joe :wub:

Karratapunk Is My Band, We Make Green Day Covers In Spanish, I Hope U Like It.

aaww...that reminds me of my another "stay awake all night to watch the grammys" night :wub: and

Dude, stop spreading that vid all over the place =/

Ok Man. I'm So Sorry.

When did you take these? Cuz the pickgaurds look like these ones this guy was holding that I was gonna punch in the face cuz he was just there to get them signed and make money!

When did you take these? Cuz the pickgaurds look like these ones this guy was holding that I was gonna punch in the face cuz he was just there to get them signed and make money!

Im interested on the date to. There was someone there getting pickguards signed on the 16th as well. But Billie wasnt wearing the scarf...

Please i'm looking for pictures from billie joe in new york february 23 2011, after american idiot musical when he was signing autographs outside the theater. thank u

Please i'm looking for pictures from billie joe in new york february 23 2011, after american idiot musical when he was signing autographs outside the theater. thank u

you can ask your question in the Picture Request thread: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=82213&st=570

I'm sure someone took pics there. :happy:

I've been there on 15th Februrary. I know what you're talking about. There were indeed a bunch of people just to get their shit signed. Made me quite angry as they even blocked the first row!

Archived