Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

I just have to say something... people who browses this thread is still going on with what happened a few pages ago. If you read this, just leave me alone on tumblr alright?

29%7E24.jpg

19%7E35.jpg

^^ billie is always getting that on his lip... :mellow:

WOW :mellow: 2 days without coming here, and look what I've found: an avalanche of pictures of this beautiful man called Billie Joe Armstrong. :wub: :wub: God. I'M HAPPY!!! :runaround::banana::bunny::dance::woot:

I just have to say something... people who browses this thread is still going on with what happened a few pages ago. If you read this, just leave me alone on tumblr alright?

Damn. People still bothering you for what happened? :blink: Don't worry, anyway. They're just bitches acting like fucking kids.

Damn. People still bothering you for what happened? :blink: Don't worry, anyway. They're just bitches acting like fucking kids.

yeah well...

tumblr_leo9vqKz551qftnhpo1_500.jpg

blondie.

People are still bothering you? Oh man people just don't know when to stop. One thing Green Day and punk music is general has taught us is to not give a fuck about what other people think and to just live your life how you want to live it. You want to see something really crazy. Check your facebook messages I'm going to send you something

People are still bothering you? Oh man people just don't know when to stop. One thing Green Day and punk music is general has taught us is to not give a fuck about what other people think and to just live your life how you want to live it. You want to see something really crazy. Check your facebook messages I'm going to send you something

alrighty.

tumblr_lfuvi0XQSF1qftnhpo1_500.jpg

Archived