Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

I'm so glad girls (and boys), that those ,who are regularly posting their, so kind, and not such a terrible style, as we can see above! Thank you! :hug::D

That whole post is amazing. Thank you. You're always getting the coolest photos! :happy:

This.will.always.remain.as.one.of.the.SEXIEST.pictures.of.billie.evuuuuur. sdäfgäsfdkgäfsfgIf I could I'd give you 100000 reps for it!!!!

oh my god, I agree with ^^^^ ...this is just.. HHNNGG

You're very welcome, honeys. :D

Is it just me or are Billie's teeth ALWAYS fucked up looking? I thought he only chipped his tooth once :lol:

2061xf.jpg

from tonight.

:cry: and I was supposed to go tonight but due to bad weather I couldn't.

tumblrlfnyj7zwfm1qanpfy.jpg

Aaw he looks so cute in all of these! :wub: thanks for posting them! where are these pictures from?

Thank you so much! :)

These pictures have been added to my pc one by one from here and there, I just gathered them. .And if you think about the event, suddenly I can't tell... :unsure:

That whole post is amazing. Thank you. You're always getting the coolest photos! :happy:

Thank you Josie! You're so kind! :hug:

tumblrl5km8b3or41qbj8ap.png

tumblrl20ywoelzb1qafapq.jpg

tumblrl20le0kbmd1qbj8ap.jpg

p4230058.jpg

Here's a video of the whole cheerlleader dress up Billie did:

Lol. In the end you can actually see his underwear :lol:

His legs look so fucking skinny. :mellow:

Are those the same 'luck orange socks?' If so, that fucking hilarious. If not, well, it still is :lol:

Just want to pop in here and commend all of you guys for your amazing picture posting. You guys rock :thumbsup:

tumblr_lfphnchnTy1qg5yy5o1_400.jpg

I cannot fucking get enough of this picture. I'm going to print it out, get it signed by Billie some how and frame it on my wall.

tumblr_lfphkzdmXn1qg5yy5o1_500.jpg

Are those the same 'luck orange socks?' If so, that fucking hilarious. If not, well, it still is :lol:

haha if they are well it's freaking funny :lol:

I bet Billie listened to what I wrote in the card I gave him at the musical.. One of the thing I told him was "keep on rocking this world with your lucky orange socks on" (:

ok I know this isn't because of me he's wearing them XD

219639100o.jpg

tumblr_lfpimrPcJS1qafapqo1_400.jpg

sorry if it's been posted...too many pics don;t show up for me and I'm not about to open each one just to check :rolleyes:

Archived