Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

You don't love him. You can't love someone you don't know.

You are obsessed with him, as are millions of other girls. You're just brave enough to share how obsessed you are with him. And I commend you for that. But in reality, you don't know him Josee. You don't know anything about him. You know leaked videos and pictures and interviews. And nothing more.

But keep on as you do!

I just want to say relation to the above "discussion" ...

Who are here, at some level of respect or love BJ. He is a person whose very important freedom of opinion, the free mentality. So if someone at age 14 felt that way, we just don't want to judge she, because we have over 20 years old.

Of course it's true that she really can't know BJ, but if you hear someone has already Plato, to know that there is a platonic love...

Please,don't criticize each other unnecessarily :rolleyes: .... moreover, this is not the thread ...

Its kids like you that are the reason people like BJA have to have bodyguards. Like, seriously? You wouldn't know what love felt like if it hit you in the face. You're a hormonal 14 year old, trust me, you'll grow up and get over him. And its true what Jaymee says, you DO NOT know him, as much as you'd like to think you do.

The platonic love is not equivalent to someone ,attacking or harassing her "beloved", on the contrary. Often these persons on a encounter is taken completely freezes. If you have read BillieJoezee's writing about when he met with Billie Joe, it's precisely what happened to her.

________

....and yes, finally the pictures, because it's the thread :)

65466.jpg

1237fz.jpg

tumblrlcmfs2wdd91qafapq.jpg

1291212709912f.jpg

123534football.jpg

paris2009085.jpg

Ugh all this drama! Everyone just drop it! So she says she's in love with Bill, let it be, let her feel that way, shes happy isn't she. Just worry about yourself and not anyone else. Besides, who are you to tell her how she can and can't feel.

45354453.png

76465354.png

tumblr_l749hmwI2Q1qafapqo1_500.jpg

ooon.jpg

grangehall1992pic280607.jpg

10597751722009123706am.jpg

greendayconcertantoniou.jpg

389138533067797cd827o71.jpg

38913861926786c8749ao72.jpg

38905903975896e4040bo71.jpg

220307_1994-08-14_-_Woodstock___94_-_Saugerties__NY_-_01.jpg

hjhj.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

Ugh all this drama! Everyone just drop it! So she says she's in love with Bill, let it be, let her feel that way, shes happy isn't she. Just worry about yourself and not anyone else. Besides, who are you to tell her how she can and can't feel.

I agree!

Oh and awesome pics :P

Omg Ashley!

I hope that you aren't intended this for me, because I'm completely standing beside BillieJoezee. What I wrote, it wants exactly to reflect it ....I hope, not just for me :unsure: ....Y'know , I don't like to formulate my opinions in english ...but if I feel unjust something, then I can't resist...

_____

16819518316151115311274.jpg

lkdhfvolivdolujaehgrviujgreoiugvewouhfvoeudgfizugeourfvgr OH GOOOOD! The hair! The man! :wub:

I absolutly agree,ok!

you may be right! :runaround: there was a rumor going around that the new bunny tat was on his left arm. :wacko:

Hopefully, we'll get high quality pics of this tattoo, soon. :blush: (if it's true)

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/6091/tumblrlc5m3lmalu1qderdu.png

The new bunny tattoo is on his right arm (the one with the roses and Adrienne photo stripe). It's near his elbow.

You know what, can you shut up? We're allowed to be attracted to anyone we want to be attracted to, and you know what, we're not perverts, we're not stalkers, and are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?! We wouldn't hurt Billie! We know he has Adie, we know he has his kids! We know he has a life and we know that he'll never be in love with us like we would want him to be! Most of this stuff we post is just a joke anyway! If she really loves Billie, let her. You have no right to define what love is for anyone else. No one does.

You're honestly more normal than some I see on here :lol:

I was about to say something yesterday, but honestly I was afraid of some freakin' bitches that could attack me! :unsure: But you know what? I'm agree with you. I know that every girl and boy that likes Green Day (-a lot or -not so much) in some way they LOVE Billie, Mike & Tré. It's just that they doesn't admitted. I believe in free expression, so I think it's great that we have a place where we can say WE LOVE THEM. All the girls are different, but that doesn't mean that we can tell each other what to feel, or how to act. Maybe some of them exaggerate a little bit, but it's an awesome feeling! In my case I question myself about it a lot... I think that my love it's because I admire them so much. They make me so happy with the music and that's enough :happy::happy:

Omg Ashley!

I hope that you aren't intended this for me, because I'm completely standing beside BillieJoezee. What I wrote, it wants exactly to reflect it ....I hope, not just for me :unsure: ....Y'know , I don't like to formulate my opinions in english ...but if I feel unjust something, then I can't resist...

No haha don't worry, it wasnt towards you, it was just intended for those that completely trashed Josie and what she said and who were just being completely rude. You're fine don't worry. :)

normal_180914_1994-XX-XX_-_Green_Day_Live_.jpg

littlebilliejoe.jpg

1995_greenday_evol.jpg

2hgbv3q.jpg

He looks so fucking tiny!! :woot:

And on the whole thing about Josie.

I have to defend her as well. I mean everyone has his or her own opinion. And I think everyone is allowed to write that down or tell it to other people. of course nobody on here knows him 100% and personally or something but you can still feel for him in a way. I totally udnerstand that. And telling her, she was the reason for Billie being attacked or needing Bodyguards is just BULSHIT AND IMMATURE. He needs bodyguards because he is famous, god dammit. And if you're 14, 17 as me or 25 or whatsoever doesnt matter about what you feel or what you think. I'm turning 18 this year and I still sometimes wonder about Billie's wonderful self,how incredible he is and how you could actually not love him at least in an "idol" way. All nothing wrong with that. Jesus., lets live in peace on here!!

Tried the best to express my thoughts in English. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Amen.

tumblr_lfjylyIAd41qafapqo1_500.jpg

I have to defend her as well. I mean everyone has his or her own opinion. And I think everyone is allowed to write that down or tell it to other people. of course nobody on here knows him 100% and personally or something but you can still feel for him in a way. I totally udnerstand that. And telling her, she was the reason for Billie being attacked or needing Bodyguards is just BULSHIT AND IMMATURE. He needs bodyguards because he is famous, god dammit. And if you're 14, 17 as me or 25 or whatsoever doesnt matter about what you feel or what you think. I'm turning 18 this year and I still sometimes wonder about Billie's wonderful self,how incredible he is and how you could actually not love him at least in an "idol" way. All nothing wrong with that. Jesus., lets live in peace on here!!

Tried the best to express my thoughts in English. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Amen.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfjylyIAd41qafapqo1_500.jpg

owh totally agree with this.!

All this stuff about people like Josie who worship the band (like me) doesn't mean we would hurt Billie, Mike or Tre. Green Day mean the world to me. I pretty much put them before everything else. I have the biggest crush on Billie. But that doesn't mean I would ever hurt him or go out of my way to meet him. When I met him I was actually pretty calm. Very nervous but I was calm. I screamed when he came out and when he came over to me very nicely I asked him to wish me a happy birthday. Then it all settled in after he left. I was freaking out because I couldn't believe I just met Billie Joe Armstrong. So just because your a huge fan doesn't mean your the reason he needs a bodyguard. But there are other people who I've seen go NUTS over him bu screaming his name, putting there hand into his car and dropping there ticket to see the play (there's a video on youtube of that) I and I'm sure Josie would never do anything like that.

To be fair I don't think the original post meant that anyone on here would hurt Billie. More that, well, he's got to be careful. Because obsession to that level can be dangerous when it's the wrong people who are obsessed. He's had actual stalkers before. At the end of the day, no fan actually loves him, not really. You can admire him, his music, you can look up to him, but love is a whole other thing altogether. The point is that you don't love him as you don't know him. You love his public persona and what we know about him.

Just saying.

1q4xef.jpg

Amen.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfjylyIAd41qafapqo1_500.jpg

God bless you.

I totally agree! ;)

To be fair I don't think the original post meant that anyone on here would hurt Billie. More that, well, he's got to be careful. Because obsession to that level can be dangerous when it's the wrong people who are obsessed. He's had actual stalkers before. At the end of the day, no fan actually loves him, not really. You can admire him, his music, you can look up to him, but love is a whole other thing altogether. The point is that you don't love him as you don't know him. You love his public persona and what we know about him.

Just saying.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i54.tinypic.com/1q4xef.jpg

His eyes are gorgeous in that picture. :D

I think there are several types of love. You don't necessarily have to know someone on a personal level to love them. Love is all about how someone or something makes you feel. I love playing soccer because it makes me feel energized and happy. I love chocolate because it tastes good. And I love Green Day, along with other bands, because their music feels good to listen to. Love isn't only restricted to romance.

As for the stalker subject....yeah. It's an unfortunate reality.

There is a difference between "love" and "in love". It is weird to be "in love" with him and that goes to any age. All this is very obvious.

154539940.jpg

Archived