Billie Joe Armstrong

jtdscape

where did you find the times talk interview with Billie Joe???

I can´t find it

btw: fucking awesome pics which you all posted!!!

where did you find the times talk interview with Billie Joe???

I can´t find it

and next to you find the rest part too! :)

Really. It's just... The more I see him, the closer to him I feel. Everyday I fall more in love with him. Everything I see his face I get the same feeling as if it's the first time I'm seeing him. And that was 7 years ago. But it feels like yesturday. No one will ever understand what I feel for him. It is love, because I've never felt like this for anybody else. And it goes pass the looks, it goes pass the music, it's all the way to his soul. He's a beautaful person inside out, and I wish everyone in the world knew that. All you need to do is watch a single interview, without foccusing on his face, just listening to his words, and you'd realize how amazing he is. How he cares about his fans, gah it's just so hard to put into words, but I know how amazing he is in my heart. And no matter how old he gets, I'll always love him the same. People tend to think I'm one of his biggest fans just because of his face, but they're wrong. The looks is a bonus. It's his inside that counts, and he's just amazing. And I'll forever love him and I won't give up till I meet him. I'll do anything.

:happy:

I know this is waaay late of a response (haven't come on in a couple of days) but I couldn't pass it without saying something: I LOVE YOU JOSIE FOR SAYING THAT!!!! :hug: It's so true, and even though it's really really really difficult to pinpoint the exact feeling into words, I think you said it beautifully. :blush:

and next to you find the rest part too! :)

Thank youuu!!!! :hug:

So happy to see new St. Billie pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

11%7E55.jpg

Oh god, thank you darling. :woot::hug:

You're very welcome honey! :D:hug:

Thank youuu!!!! :hug:

You're very welcome! :hug:

____

credit to:WalkingAlone :)

16859615112479496461487.jpg

16758315112475496361487.jpg

16894815107693376811487.jpg

I'm really enjoyng this thread with all these new pics from the musical!!! :thumbsup:

People get the wrong idea when you say "herpes". It's much better to say fever blister, which is what I'm sure it is. It happens to all of us.

Archived