Tre Cool

jtdscape

damn, yeah,i think it's new. and as I see, there's new tattoo on his chest on his left... am i right?

damn, yeah,i think it's new. and as I see, there's new tattoo on his chest on his left... am i right?

It's older than the last couple months... He got that tattoo on the left side of his chest colored in with a light blue color scale a couple months back... In late December sometime...

i ask the person who send this pic. she/he say that this pic. is maybe 1 year old..

photo1.jpg

No, the tattoo is pretty old and the photo too, it's from february from last year.

No, the tattoo is pretty old and the photo too, it's from february from last year.

damn i missed that year 'cause of study... maybe someone can post the better pic with his chest tattoo? haven't seen it yet...

damn i missed that year 'cause of study... maybe someone can post the better pic with his chest tattoo? haven't seen it yet...

Here you go :) Are you sure you haven't seen it yet?

381883_10150482909197561_530407560_8666431_1405742436_n.jpg

Here you go :) Are you sure you haven't seen it yet?

381883_10150482909197561_530407560_8666431_1405742436_n.jpg

damn, i really saw this one :D but i think i noticed beard more that that tattoo :D thanx:)

nc3bPxo1ro0t.jpg

damn, i really saw this one :D but i think i noticed beard more that that tattoo :D thanx:)

No problem :)

Archived