Tre Cool

jtdscape

I think this is real guys (which gives me the creeps really). There have recently been quite a few 'personal' videos of him flooding the internet, which now have rightfully stopped and taken down. But no doubt they will re-appear. Yeah he looks great and all but still i feel sorry for him as clearly someone is getting all this personal stuff.

I think this is real guys (which gives me the creeps really). There have recently been quite a few 'personal' videos of him flooding the internet, which now have rightfully stopped and taken down. But no doubt they will re-appear. Yeah he looks great and all but still i feel sorry for him as clearly someone is getting all this personal stuff.

Yeah, you're right with that. But it only takes a second on the internet to be everywhere after somebody found it =/ It happens all the time...

The video ur speaking of is still on YouTube...on the same account it was originally uploaded to in the first place...there was another video of him on this account aswell but that one is gone...either someone is hacking his phone or he's uploading them himself, or he is texting them to someone else, all the formats for the files are from an iPhone which he clearly is using in that picture...

that could be a good detective book/movie from this story :D

in my opinion, i think it's leaking out of his new facebook maybe. or hers (Denas). because the old one (facebook.com/trecoolsdrums) is gone already for about a month. what's the new, i don't know, but if someone have found it, and tre forgot to set non-public settings... that's the answer.

ps: can anyone give the link to that personal or wth video?

There were 4 personal videos on youtube...one is still up. One was hin dancing, another was like a private video message to his gf, another with him on a bike with a dog (there is a pic about of that), and the last one was the one which is still up and with his gf. And come to think of it i've seen another with him and his gf in a car singing...so really there have been 5.... i've only personally seen the last 2 i spoke of, cuz i was posted on a website i go on.....and they weren't too personal and even they made me feel wierd. I know they are in the public eye and some people may think that they don't have a right to privercy. But i however feel that they most deffo have a right to keep their personal life to their selves...and it's not like he has put it out there for the public. someone has clearly gone out of thier ways to find these (cuz it's multiple thing)...Not cool with me. But that's just me.....geess that was a long post ha. Anyone got pics of them at manchester lccc uk...i though it was one of their best shows that i've seen. I'll try and put some pic up myself of that- got some crackers.

that could be a good detective book/movie from this story :D

in my opinion, i think it's leaking out of his new facebook maybe. or hers (Denas). because the old one (facebook.com/trecoolsdrums) is gone already for about a month. what's the new, i don't know, but if someone have found it, and tre forgot to set non-public settings... that's the answer.

ps: can anyone give the link to that personal or wth video?

Im still frind with him on his trecooldrums fb page....and it's still going strong...he's even wrote messages within the last month or so. So i dunno how people are getting all this.... If you want to see them google it for youself..you may get what you are looking for..but i don't feel it's right for me to put any links...sorry

The video ur speaking of is still on YouTube...on the same account it was originally uploaded to in the first place...there was another video of him on this account aswell but that one is gone...either someone is hacking his phone or he's uploading them himself, or he is texting them to someone else, all the formats for the files are from an iPhone which he clearly is using in that picture...

Yeah it is from the same account your right...but i don't get why there are videos on that account of some young girls pratting about....and in the caption of the videos they say that it's themselves....so somehow these girls have gotten hold of the videos........all very odd and wrong!

someones a little bit INSANE:

http://www.google.co...=1t:429,r:0,s:0

look, go to help threads of this forum and read how to post a picture here normally. if you can't find the instructions, ask me in private message, i'll explain everything only for you. because l mentioned that you everywhere post only links...

look, go to help threads of this forum and read how to post a picture here normally. if you can't find the instructions, ask me in private message, i'll explain everything only for you. because l mentioned that you everywhere post only links...

thanks! I asked on the GDC advice thread i cant for the life of me figure this out :P i feel stupid :D

@Laly : I have not seen this! :) Thx

Found in Tumblr

holly mother....!!!!!!!! best pic ever!

tumblr_lz92nj8lku1qknx2oo1_500.jpg

Archived