Tre Cool

jtdscape

Bring me once the lawn mower or a sheep. :lol:

This reminds me of my fanfiction. Since Tré has the bathroom colored with green hair color. :lol:

It's good idea... poor Tre, I see before me how a sheep grazing on him .... :lol:

...and do you have fanfiction? :woot:

_______

trek.jpg

versionvertfonc.jpg

ilprileciel.jpg

huicestvertgreenday.jpg

It's good idea... poor Tre, I see before me how a sheep grazing on him .... :lol:

...and do you have fanfiction? :woot:

Thank you. Because of your mind I can't keep myself from laughing. :lol:

Yes I have some fanfiction. But they are all in German. I translate one fanfic, because laly also would like to read something. :thumbsup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

normal_green.jpg

green%2520daydjd.jpg

Thank you. Because of your mind I can't keep myself from laughing. :lol:

Yes I have some fanfiction. But they are all in German. I translate one fanfic, because laly also would like to read something. :thumbsup:

1. It serves you right, you're started the whole thing... :P:lol:

2. This is 'cool', because I'm very curious .... so I'm really looking forward! :rolleyes:

1. It serves you right, you're started the whole thing... :P:lol:

2. This is 'cool', because I'm very curious .... so I'm really looking forward! :rolleyes:

1. Yeah! I know this. I'm crazy and I'm a freak. :D Think about it. Tré is on the grass and the sheep eat his hair. :lol:

2. I must unfortunately make the translation with Google Translator. But I have a friend and she would help me with the correction. It just takes a little longer. =/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gr128qf.jpg

normal_hotasscopy.jpg:eyebrows:

1. Yeah! I know this. I'm crazy and I'm a freak. :D Think about it. Tré is on the grass and the sheep eat his hair. :lol:

2. I must unfortunately make the translation with Google Translator. But I have a friend and she would help me with the correction. It just takes a little longer. =/

It will be hard work ....so perseverance! :D

awww, and that chicken-photo.... :lol:

_______

1311q.jpg

tumblrljcor9hqma1qe91am.jpg

9066498kr.jpg

tumblrlld5warz7o1qdx5mw.jpg

what's up, my ladies?

Archived