Tre Cool

jtdscape

That's me! :P Wow I love it! You are talented! Thanks for sharing.

If you really wanna know what the GD-kids look like, you should visit the fotolog pages. Just type in their names and you'll find some.

Ramona is an Ice dance figure skater. You can find pictures of that too:)

Xxx

I wouldn't link someone to personal photos that were leaked/stolen. Those fotologs are shameful and a complete invasion of the band's privacy.

I wouldn't link someone to personal photos that were leaked/stolen. Those fotologs are shameful and a complete invasion of the band's privacy.

Yeah I know, I wonder how people get these personal pictures!! I saw pictures of Trè and his kids in an amusement park and stuff.. you never know what to believe on the internet cause according to the page it was Ramona's very own webpage.. and says that she had post these pictures herself. Just for everyone to see it?? I don't believe that..

But on the other hand.. these kids are growing up.. they could easily be active on the internet..

Many of these private photos are stolen by Ramona's page at facebook. With many people she addet is not surprising it. :blink:

Many of these private photos are stolen by Ramona's page at facebook. With many people she addet is not surprising it. :blink:

But even with that, you never know if its real. The chances are bigger someone made a facebook page using the name ramona wright..

But even with that, you never know if its real. The chances are bigger someone made a facebook page using the name ramona wright..

True true...

I'm grounded from my computer starting tomorrow, so I figured I'd say a temporary goodbye to the Tre thread :lol:

trecool.jpg

awwtre.jpg

Au revoir :cry:

pic #1: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: *dies after sudden heart failure*

and in reply to Crazii_Jasemin's 2nd to last pic: i have this: my former facebook display photo :)

167320_476448632733_676202733_6024697_643203_n.jpg

Archived