Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

thought about something how about extrodinary world? It may not have the things you looked for but its gonna be clachy and wake attention ^^ and theres gonna be alot of information about the day so you dont have to worry about lack of understanding xD

and what i thought about is that we can start our celebration day with singing a song :D it may sound a bit lame, but look, at one time, around the world we would sing one GD song. It may be not that bad :thumbsup:

Too bad there are different time zones though :D Otherwise, this would sound great.

Too bad there are different time zones though :D Otherwise, this would sound great.

but we are planning to do that at one time around the world, aren't we?

yes but dont worry about time zons and shit information will come :)

We are planning it for the same day but I don't think it's possible to day "Everyone meet up at 10!" for example. I mean, Australia is like 9 hours ahead of mid Europe so when the Australians meet up, it will still be the 27th in the US. I hope you get what I mean xD

I will take the idea to the REpresenters its a really good idea now take it easy this started yesterday and its a long time until then when everything is fixt with the representers the real information will come but this can take a week be patient :)

I highly doubt that. People aren't stupid. And most Green Day fans will most definitely catch the reference and don't think "hmm, so they're telling me to paint myself green!"

There is already a day called Green day? What kind of day is that then, might I ask? I've never heard of that, and it sounds cool, haha.

TBH, I think that "Green Day Celebration Day" sounds kind of silly, no offence intended. Makes me think of some kind of tea party. And it's a very long title...

Also, I beg to differ that Best Thing In Town is an awesome song, but that's just a matter of opinion :lol: (and also has nothing to do with whether I think it's a fitting name for this).

I like 'Green Day Across The World' as well.

as I said is has to do with this event :) its people whos gathering in the citys to celebrate Green Day its the best thing in town. The reson this is happening you have here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463p8-oC5Pc

I know that green day has alot to do with the enviroment but allso war! Ofc we are gonna bring this up and do stuff but thats only a small thing of everything. Like I said there will be more information.

Green Day is a holiday in Japan

Great advice everyone gives!

I like the video and picture thing it will totally be something of that involved!

About the name I don't really know but I think it have to be a obviously name of it so media catch this up. (Sorry Ho havn't told u that yet)

And about my name my name is Anna-Ida but everyone calls me A-I so that's why Ho calls me that! :)

So between what names is it now?

"International Green Day"

"Green Day Across the World"

"Best thing in town"

"Green Day Celebration Day"

Did I miss anything?

So between what names is it now?

"International Green Day"

"Green Day Across the World"

"Best thing in town"

"Green Day Celebration Day"

Did I miss anything?

Green for a day to x)

as I said is has to do with this event :) its people whos gathering in the citys to celebrate Green Day its the best thing in town. The reson this is happening you have here

link

I know that green day has alot to do with the enviroment but allso war! Ofc we are gonna bring this up and do stuff but thats only a small thing of everything. Like I said there will be more information.

Green Day is a holiday in Japan

Dude, I'm not stupid, I know it has to do with the event. Doesn't mean I don't think "Green Day Celebration Day" sounds silly. And Best Thing In Town is not clear at all for anyone but Green Day fans, which are the people that are participating. It's a cool name, yes, but it only works if it's a thing amongst Green Day fans, and in the OP it was said that you guys wanted to reach the media etc.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I'm not the one running the project... sorry if I get a little too worked up about it, haha.

The Japanese holiday is called Greenery Day, not Green Day. :)

Maybe set up a poll after we narrow it down to a few names and have everyone vote on one name?

I just dont like the Idea it feels like st. patriks day or something :/

Nothing wrong with the Irish yo! :P

Haha, but yeah, I don't like that name.

I like that name as well. Definitely should be up for the voting (if there's going to be one).

And I was thinking that too, the video thing. And we should try and get group photos as well (just like we do at every meet up). I've done this one amazing photobook about the Rocktober events last year and it I can totally imagine doing it again for this event.

Yeah, that would be fantastic! :happy:

Green for a day to x)

Ah right. My favorite, how could I forget about it?! :rolleyes:

If you don't mind, I will ask a mod to add a poll to this thread.

can't I who created the thread do that? I think I saw something about that?

I like "Green Day Across The World"

Short, to the point. And it sounds great. :happy: It would make great headlines in newspapers..

Should we get people out on other social networking sites to get more people? I'm sure not every Green Day fan has a Facebook.

can't I who created the thread do that? I think I saw something about that?

Only until a certain point of time. Anyway, Alex has set it up already :happy:

edit: And there it is :) Thanks Alex!

Should we get people out on other social networking sites to get more people? I'm sure not every Green Day fan has a Facebook.

we need to spread the word everywhere on everysite yknow everyone doesn't need to be on that facebook event to like be in yknow.

yes but dont worry about time zons and shit information will come :)

Can't we participate in the discussions? I mean, most of the time you guys say "information will come" but I just want to participate. :)

I'm thinking once there are more representatives for each area, they should take a big step in trying to promote it to more fans along with their group of people. :) I mean, it's not until the summer so there's plenty of time to get more people. Also you want to keep interest! But yeah, everyone should try and spread the word and invite all their GD friends to the FB event too! I just think it'd be easier if all the people from one country focus mostly on getting people for their group. It just makes it easier. :)

God, I'm really not coherent tonight. :P

Can't we participate in the discussions? I mean, most of the time you guys say "information will come" but I just want to participate. :)

well if u wanna join that is great! germnay u are from well PM me and we talk about it :)

well if u wanna join that is great! germnay u are from well PM me and we talk about it :)

Yeah but why not talk about it in this thread when more people are able to join the convo? I mean that's why we've got threads y'know. xD

Archived