Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

I look up what it a memento it's an object that you keep to remember a person, place or event.

If it's that I'd like one please. =D

Ahh, alright. Yeah, I'd like one too.

Tony, how do we let you know?

Ahh, alright. Yeah, I'd like one too.

Tony, how do we let you know?

If you send an e-mail to the gdatw2011.pics.and.videos@gmail.com with your address, Dawn will send you one. I think it's a ribbon medal type thing.

Starting next week I'll be sending out the prizes. I'm sorry it was delayed but it couldn't be helped as Tony mentioned

I'm out of the hospital now but just now starting my 2nd round of chemo which isn't easy so please be patient. I'm going to

do my best to get them all out as soon as possible. I have no idea who won what. I packaged the prizes and put a number on

them then Tony did the drawing and the number next to the name gets the package with their number on it. I packed the

packages with more than just one prize to make up for the delay. I promise the prizes you get will be worth the wait.

Also If everyone that participated will send an e-mail to the gdatw2011.pics.and.videos@gmail.com with your address

i promise to send sometype of award for your participation.

If you did win and i don't have your address please email it to the email above please.

On September 9th I will be doing the drawing for the team leaders and I will post them on the 10th.

There will be 5 winners so good luck everyone.

If you have an urgent question please email dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com it goes straight to my blackberry

That's great, that Dawn is out of the hospital! :)

What's a momento?

I have some really cool ribbons and some certificates i had gotten printed up

Dawn's determined to make sure we see this through, so that GDATW can go on for years to come. She's also working on making the organisation officially non-profit, so that it can continue to grow.

I love how this project is growing up, thank you Dawn for all you're doing :hug:

I think Ill send my address, this idea of the mementos sounds soo nice :happy:

Are you gonna send them in Europe too?? (just to be sure :D )

I love how this project is growing up, thank you Dawn for all you're doing :hug:

I think I’ll send my address, this idea of the mementos sounds soo nice :happy:

Are you gonna send them in Europe too?? (just to be sure :D )

Yep, Europe too :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to quote Tony but it won't let me. It won't even let me multi-quote. No idea if I'm doing something wrong but this new GDC is a complete disaster for me, ugh.

Anyway, you said you would announce the team leader winners "this week" and that's 4 weeks ago :P Any idea when they will be drawn?

I wanted to quote Tony but it won't let me. It won't even let me multi-quote. No idea if I'm doing something wrong but this new GDC is a complete disaster for me, ugh.

Anyway, you said you would announce the team leader winners "this week" and that's 4 weeks ago :P Any idea when they will be drawn?

Dawn actually said she'd take care of that one. I'll follow up with her and see what's happening.

Also guys, i'm selling a few ladies tops that Dawn made last year, with all the proceeds going towards Green Day Across The World. They're really awesome. Check them out:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Green-Day-ladies-top-/250886487918?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3a69ffff6e#ht_500wt_1097

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Green-Day-ladies-top-/250886490816?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3a6a000ac0#ht_500wt_1097

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Green-Day-ladies-top-/250886492605?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3a6a0011bd#ht_500wt_1097

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Green-Day-ladies-hooded-top-/250886497065?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item3a6a002329#ht_500wt_1097

• 2 weeks later...

This thread needs a bump. Those tops looked really cool, especially the third one. I really wish I could bid on it, but I can't =/

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone get their prizes yet ...?

I'm dying to know what everyone received, hehe. :bunny:

I'd like to know that too. Same here, haha

I've asked Dawn for an update, i'll let you guys know when i hear something.

Did anyone receive their awards?

I received a confirmation email on the address but did not know what has happened

But here we are on the lookout for when you send.

greetings guys :happy:

Did anyone receive their awards?

I received a confirmation email on the address but did not know what has happened

But here we are on the lookout for when you send.

greetings guys :happy:

I don't think i ever got a confirmation e-mail. :ermm:

And no, i didn't receive anything yet either

I don't think i ever got a confirmation e-mail. :ermm:

And no, i didn't receive anything yet either

I didn't get a comfimation e-mai neither :ermm:

i ordered something from amazon for GDATW over a month ago and it still never came, so i emailed her and she said she'd ship it 2 weeks ago and still nothing...

I didn't get a comfimation e-mai neither :ermm:

Me neither. I guess we just have to wait till Dawn can tell us more about it. :)

On this facebook page; http://www.facebook....08212022618924/ Kat O'Connor asked everyone who didn't recieve their prize yet to pm her because Dawn was missing some addresses

She also said the winners of the team leader drawings were: Krista Soos, Lorraine Patel, Michael Hardy, Jen Armstrong, and Kaitlain Coleman.

Congrats!

:)

Archived