Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

I can't believe I won wooooooooooooooo :D:D:D congrats to everyone!!

OMG! :blink:

thanks Dawn and Tony , thanks for the whole GDFamily!

GDATW to volunteers around the world.

are one of the 50, it's great :dance:

and send my mail to my address,

now only a matter of waiting :D

I love you guys ♥

OMG, 5 people in our "team" won.....can't believe it. we joked about winning and the reunion we had to have to make a picture of all the others with the price. now we really have to meet again before next GDATW....(we planned on doing GDATW next year)

wow....Great and congrats to all the others to...can't believe we won something doing something we really liked doing and just had a great day...

Trying to reach everybody now for the adresse. (afraid some are on a vacation) , i will get the adresses asap.....

Antoinette

(if i wasn't a bascet case before, sure as hell am one now, jumping up and down in livingroom, screaming...and so on)

Ok guys, here's the names of the 50 winners of the random draw. There are still more prizes to be announced for team leaders, and possible more still. Dawn and her son will be sending these out, once they have the addresses. Can you send your address, if you've won, to gdatw2011.pics.and.videos@gmail.com

Luke Price

Cassie Curtis

Sidi Armstrong

Rie Saito

Bundita Kosolcharoen

Katarina De Blouw

Tia Heino

Stephanie Scotto

Scarlett Garay

Bianca Rydberg

Tamara Enzler

Sharon Mitchell

Mindy Dutra

Anja Shauffler

Grace Hiegl

Susanne Stoiber

Corentin Roux

Vebjørn Olsen

Antoinette Dohmen

Niki Scheien

Addison Bloom

Ronja Helene Libakken

Andrea Correa

Taner Borger

Marissa Ampts

Sára Zajíčková

Elena García

Rianne Scheepers

Suttahatai Chatteang

Supatcharida Jadphoom

Maratee Songsiri

Mapa Swangpol

Kulnida Kanayat

Chris Policicchio

tanya cerbus

eni bebic

Isabel Calderon

Eddy Villareal

Paula Carrillo

Charlotte Tautra

brooke liszkiewicz

Rita Heise

Dan Jackson

Mel Lem

Hannah Seebacher

Becky Walter

Oda Undseth Solberg

Sara Elise Dolva

Nicholas Solem

Samii Bailey

Congratulations if you're name is listed above. If not, there is still some chances.

I don't know exactly what the prizes are, but i think you'll all be pleased. Dawn wants you all to know how proud she is of everyone, and she wants to make sure everyone is rewarded for their efforts.

Congrats to all the winners. Don't forget to let us all know what you receive!

OMG, 5 people in our "team" won.....can't believe it. we joked about winning and the reunion we had to have to make a picture of all the others with the price. now we really have to meet again before next GDATW....(we planned on doing GDATW next year)

wow....Great and congrats to all the others to...can't believe we won something doing something we really liked doing and just had a great day...

Trying to reach everybody now for the adresse. (afraid some are on a vacation) , i will get the adresses asap.....

Antoinette

(if i wasn't a bascet case before, sure as hell am one now, jumping up and down in livingroom, screaming...and so on)

Are you Antoinette from the Heerlen meet-up?

in case you haven't seen it :)

here's the Peruvian team :)

members: Claudia Loayza, Gianfranco Guevara, Yorman Marin, Renato Arellano, Dani G., Orlando M., Albagracia Carrion, Bryan A. and Scarlett Garay

Congratulations to everyone! :cool: Hope this brings out more people next year. Maybe we could change the date to the week before or after Memorial weekend in the US to bring up attendance.

I don't know if this has been talked here, but the other day I read that Operation Ivy's last show, that was also Green Day's first show as "Green Day" in Gilman, was on May 28th 1989 :)

But anyway, I think changing the date to the summer is a good idea, because everyone's with their final exams at the end of May... And if people are abroad for holidays/studies, etc, they could join the team of wherever they are.

I don't know if this has been talked here, but the other day I read that Operation Ivy's last show, that was also Green Day's first show as "Green Day" in Gilman, was on May 28th 1989 :)

But anyway, I think changing the date to the summer is a good idea, because everyone's with their final exams at the end of May... And if people are abroad for holidays/studies, etc, they could join the team of wherever they are.

I thought that was the reason why GDATW was on that date. Well anyway, it's nice! :happy:

I thought that was the reason why GDATW was on that date. Well anyway, it's nice! :happy:

ItsHoAsHell and GDlover94 said it was chosen randomly. Yeah! :happy:

Are you Antoinette from the Heerlen meet-up?

yep, that's me......and off topic: nice pic of the deadly hollow.....;)

yep, that's me......and off topic: nice pic of the deadly hollow.....;)

Nice :) Only one person from the Utrecht team won (Katarina), but then again, the "team" only had 4 people :lol:

wow, great someone in utrecht won aswell. that means 16 people in the netherlands participated in GDATW and 6 won......wow, that's just great. i have this great idea for next year (don't know if there will be one world wide, doesn't matter. do it anyway..;) )

have to start asking questions and stuff now if i want to really get that done next year... (might be some rules i have to **** , and some money to raise. this year i payed it myself. see if i can do that different next year. now i have more time to make some arrangements. this year there wasn't that much time to arrange things.)

please let me know what katarina won...

grretz

antoinette

Nice :) Only one person from the Utrecht team won (Katarina), but then again, the "team" only had 4 people :lol:

wow, great someone in utrecht won aswell. that means 16 people in the netherlands participated in GDATW and 6 won......wow, that's just great. i have this great idea for next year (don't know if there will be one world wide, doesn't matter. do it anyway..;) )

have to start asking questions and stuff now if i want to really get that done next year... (might be some rules i have to **** , and some money to raise. this year i payed it myself. see if i can do that different next year. now i have more time to make some arrangements. this year there wasn't that much time to arrange things.)

please let me know what katarina won...

grretz

antoinette

If we're gonna do something more, I'd love it for other places (Utrecht or wherever else) to be more organized (and have more people turn up, haha).

Could you maybe drop by in this thread when things at Hyves start to get going again? Because I kind of dropped hyves and only went there for GDATW because there was no other place, and otherwise I'd miss it. I want it to be more awesome next year :happy:

I don't really get the ideas that are forming here, but one thing is sure. I wanna be there with the dutch fan days :) so how will I know when it happens? (I'm a newbie here xD and really dunno anything yet)

I don't really get the ideas that are forming here, but one thing is sure. I wanna be there with the dutch fan days :) so how will I know when it happens? (I'm a newbie here xD and really dunno anything yet)

I guess you're best off following the Hyves for GDATW (I think it's called gdacrosstheworld). Unfortunately that's the only place where talks happened last time :lol:

("unfortunately" because I don't like hyves and barely use it).

It will happen on May 28th though, most probably. Nothing's talked about yet though, haha.

I won!!!!! that's awesome! :bunny:

Thank you so much Tony and Dawn! and congrats to the winners!! :runaround:

Hey guys, Dawn's son is working on getting all the prizes sent out, so should receive them in the next few weeks.

I'll be making another announcement for the team leader prizes in a couple of weeks, sorry for the delay on that.

Please pass on your best wishes to Dawn where you can, she is still struggling with her illness.

Thanks once again for your hard work and patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get their prizes yet ...?

I'm dying to know what everyone received, hehe. :bunny:

I know that I haven't got mine yet, and neither have Vebjørn or Ronja. I can't wait to see what I've won!! :dance:

Just saw that I won!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!! Can't believe it!!!! :bunny:

Sending my adress now!

So the good news is that Dawn is back at home from the hospital, she's getting constant care but happy to be home. I'm going to be sending the addresses to her now so that she can start sending out the prizes. She thinks she might be able to do 10 a week, so please be patient. Dawn's determined to make sure we see this through, so that GDATW can go on for years to come. She's also working on making the organisation officially non-profit, so that it can continue to grow.

Any questions, feel free. I'll also be announcing the team leader prize winners this week. Dawn also wants to send a momento to everyone involved, so if you want one of those, let us know.

That's great, that Dawn is out of the hospital! :)

What's a momento?

Archived