Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Nope. Everyone who agreed to organize it pulled out =/ I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway. Next year I suppose :blush:

Well I didn't expect any less :lol:

But what exactly do people do? Sit around and listen to Green Day wearing every piece of merch they own or...?

So gutted that i missed the Glasgow meet-up, due to being ill :( - I hope everyone had a good day! :blush:

and i hope there's another Scotland/ Glasgow meet-up soon! :whistle

We have the fan meetup on June 18th at the Tie Rack in Glasgow Central, meeting time 12 -1 :eyebrows:

In Italy there were many groups luckily!!! :eyebrows: ...I think in Turin there were something like 30 GD fans, they were very well-organized... :dance: ..while in my town, that is smaller, we were only in four, and we didn't do a lot...mostly we talked about our heroes and took photos :shifty: ..but it was great, I didn't know any other GD fans, so we should do that next year..we will organize it better :eyebrows:

But what exactly do people do? Sit around and listen to Green Day wearing every piece of merch they own or...?

...ummm no. It was to help clean up the environment, not to just sit around wearing Green Day merch.

...ummm no. It was to help clean up the environment, not to just sit around wearing Green Day merch.

:lol: wow, I reeally had no idea that's what it was

:lol: wow, I reeally had no idea that's what it was

haha have you even read this thread at all?

The girl I nominated to be team leader was taken to hospital that morning, and then everyone who did turn up got thrown out the train station. Aberdeen got cancelled at the last minute and barely anyone showed up to Edinburgh.

Aww I new something happened I wasn't really sure... :ermm:

We have the fan meetup on June 18th at the Tie Rack in Glasgow Central, meeting time 12 -1 :eyebrows:

Really? I never new about this...Is there a Facebook page or something! :woot::o

I'll make a proper video when I have all the photos and videos together, but here's some videos of what we did in Madrid (Spain):

We were 9 people during the environmental thing, then 3 went away and 4 came to play the Green Day Quiz and then we had a concert with around 80 people. So it turned out pretty well :)

Just saw the video of everyone planting trees on gda. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

:runaround:

Even though "planting trees" wasn't everything we did :lol:

Even though "planting trees" wasn't everything we did :lol:

I didn't even know people were planting trees on GDA :rolleyes::lol:

It was a great day! Loved the video, thanks for sharing all your hard work.

Sounds like Europe had this whole thing much more together than the US for the most part! It probably didn't help that it was over the Memorial Day weekend here and a lot of people had plans already. I haven't seen much about the event in Dallas - the showing of the documentary at the Hard Rock? That was supposed to be the big US event, I thought. How many people showed up for that?

Great video, by the way. :) Good job to all involved.

okay. You MUST do that next year. With some big organization. I WANT to be there.

The video has had well over 10,000 views now.

Everyone should be really proud! :D

The video has had well over 10,000 views now.

Everyone should be really proud! :D

No way, so many views in like, four days!

That's really great :D

I'm so happy every time I see one of the videos :happy:

even though the AZ plans fell thru, I'm glad people around the world were able to contribute !

Dawn, I will send the list of the people who participated Finland's GDATW today. So remember to check your email ;)

Archived