Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Any Scottish folk on here? I'm Regional Leader for Scotland, if you wanna gimme a shout and get involved.

Have you spoke to Chloe St.Jimmy already? I know she has a couple of cool things with potential for this in Scotland.

Any metro Detroit area fans get ahold of me if you want to participate.. csunray76@gmail.com I have a park clean up project all lined up and ready to go!!!!

Have you spoke to Chloe St.Jimmy already? I know she has a couple of cool things with potential for this in Scotland.

Yep, I got her. Still hunting for more lushes though - can't do it with two!

I'll be the team leader of Switzerland, so if other swiss idiots are out there please come out and help me, if you have any ideas as well.

Lets do this for the best band ever, Green Day.

I havent posted here in a while so here are updates:

The German team is working on flyers right now (well, mainly Christina because she's the one with the talent). We're gonna print 1000 of them next week and they're gonna cost us about 25€.

This means we need YOU! We would be enternally thankful if you could donate in order to make this happen. It doesn't matter how much. 1€, 50 cents or 20 cents...doesnt matter! And currency doesnt matter either!

Whatever you are able to give.

Please donate to:

a.die@live.de

THANK YOU!

Is there anyone here in the So Cal/Los Angeles area that are doing this? I'm a team leader for the LA area but I haven't heard from anyone yet =/ and I'd like to start planning something to do.

Is there anyone here in the So Cal/Los Angeles area that are doing this? I'm a team leader for the LA area but I haven't heard from anyone yet =/ and I'd like to start planning something to do.

I'm finding it hard to get people too for my area. I know someone in LA who you could ask, she's on here, kelly42fox? Ask her and say you spoke to Lucky. :3

Hey it's me, Josie. You're the team leader? I was thinking maybe I'll do this but idek where you sign up!

Hey it's me, Josie. You're the team leader? I was thinking maybe I'll do this but idek where you sign up!

You could email Dawn at dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com if you're interested in being a team leader also. Other then that there's not really a sign-up, you just help and participate :)

You could email Dawn at dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com if you're interested in being a team leader also. Other then that there's not really a sign-up, you just help and participate :)

So how many team leaders can there be? :lol:

So how many team leaders can there be? :lol:

I'm not really sure, however, the more volunteers the better :happy:

I'm not really sure, however, the more volunteers the better :happy:

So.... one more question Stephanie.... what's the difference between volunteers and leaders? :P

So.... one more question Stephanie.... what's the difference between volunteers and leaders? :P

Leaders organize the event held at their region, manage it, etc. If you don't wanna do any of that then you can show up the day of the event and participate in whatever clean up we'll be doing that day, you can also help spread the word about the event. If you have anymore questions you can message me on facebook.

Can one of the citys be Mountain View, CA??

Please???

And what other ones are in the Bay Area?

Hey Green Day fans! I'm the team leader for Bloomington IN. Very close to getting our project confirmed. Anyone on here near me, let me know! I'm so excited that this is finally coming together! :D

Metro Detroit area fans!!!!! please join me!!!!! my email is csunray76@gmail.com I have the project all lined up.. I NEED VOLUNTEERS!!!! you can find me on fb " chris alopeciarocks policicchio " i have an event page set up. LET'S MAKE IT A GREAT GREEN DAY!

If there is anyone who's willing to be a group leader for chicago inbox me please thank you.

swiss fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm alone!! :(

We definitely need more people for Croatia. I'm trying to get in contact with local music magazine and see if they can help us promote this.

I´m the team leader from Austria, so if there´s anybody from Austria area who would like to join our group, contact me please ;) :

gdatw_austria2011@yahoo.com

We should totally use the "Let's make it a great Green Day" line for this event :lol:

We should totally use the "Let's make it a great Green Day" line for this event :lol:

Oh my god, totally :woot::lol:

-

I'm not sure if there's even a chance of a Czech meet-up, there's just not enough people interested... not enough GDCers =(

Idek if I'll be able to make it to Prague on that day (I'm guessing that's where it'd be)... It'd be easier for me to attend an Austrian meet-up. xD

I love the commercial btw :happy:

Archived