Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

List are up on the website for the teams now,& you'll see we still need lots of volunteers http://www.greendayacrosstheworld.org

please step up & help. if u volunteered to help out with GDATW team in your area & u dont see ur name plz email

me & forgive the oversight...dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com

Oslo isn't up there. Oda is our teamleader or whatever, she posted her info in the info thread.

Oslo isn't up there. Oda is our teamleader or whatever, she posted her info in the info thread.

This. And why is there a meeting in Fredriksad? I mean, i don't care, but that is so close to Oslo.

just so spam bots dont come on here, just take my name and add banjo to the end (no space).

then it's at (@) aim.com

Make sense?

Okay. Could you reply when you get mine, just in case?

Woah!! Heh, yeah I guess. Still, it's a LOT of people! :D Good idea! I'm going to do that eventually too. I think some people are just joining the groups because they say "Green Day" in them when they mightn't even live in the country!

That's cool. :) Haha, yeah, I'm definitely going to make cupcakes too. :D

Sounds awesome! Yeah, I'm not sure if they were actually Irish though or if they had come over from the UK. Still, I'm sure I'll be able to find one!

Yeah, I was just having an off day about it. I'm a lot more enthusiastic again. :) Thanks for the help!

I think I'm going to try really hard to get a pub or whatever who'll kinda do a deal. If we get Green Day music playing over the speakers, a tribute band and we sell cupcakes it should be pretty cool. :) Maybe the pub could have some free food and soda since they'll still make money on the alcohol - plus it gives them a good reputation if we mention them helping us out in newspapers and stuff. I'm just worried about it all coming together and working out I guess..

Yeah, I'm counting with a maximum of 100 people, but you never know.

That's good, you're welcome :happy:

List are up on the website for the teams now,& you'll see we still need lots of volunteers http://www.greendayacrosstheworld.org

please step up & help. if u volunteered to help out with GDATW team in your area & u dont see ur name plz email

me & forgive the oversight...dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com

The names for Spain are there, but it's quite disorganized. I sent you an e-mail with all the details and everything again, I think you could put it like that, or maybe take off some e-mails.

This. And why is there a meeting in Fredriksad? I mean, i don't care, but that is so close to Oslo.

:)

Maybe they're just too lazy to come to Oslo, I don't know. :lol:

Yayyy go Dawn! :)

By the way does anyone know how the Team Leader -shirts will look like? :happy:

If Queensland drops out, I might be able to rep for us. I won't be able to do as much as someone older, but it's better than nothing.

She got back to me, and is still repping for QLD... though I'm sure she would love some assistance. Zero. (formerly Assilemx) is rep. I suggest you get in contact with her, two heads are better than one!

I made a video. Pure embarrassment... :runaround:

just so spam bots dont come on here, just take my name and add banjo to the end (no space).

then it's at (@) aim.com

Make sense?

Hopefully. :lol:

My e-mailadress is billie-joe_girl@hotmail.com, can you see if you got an e-mail from me? :)

is anyone from england getting involved in this?

Hey, Naveed & I are team leaders for the England meet up :)

We have a seperate thread here because we had a lot to discuss, if you need anymore info just ask :happy:

Is there only one person for Germany cause I was on greendayacrosstheworld.org and there's only Anja for Germany

is anyone from england getting involved in this?

Hey, Naveed & I are team leaders for the England meet up :)

We have a seperate thread here because we had a lot to discuss, if you need anymore info just ask :happy:

I will be too! Will check out that thread :)

I just made a new group for Green Day Across The World on the German social network wer-kennt-wen.de. So anybody who's on there can enter this group here and here for the event

I will be too! Will check out that thread :)

are we meeting in london and if so where?

are we meeting in london and if so where?

I think it's going to be in London, not sure exactly where has been decided yet. Would be worth checking in the London specific thread (linked on the previous page).

Is there anything being organised in France? I'd love to go to the meet up in Ireland, but my education is one of those few things that come before Green Day. =/

Is there only one person for Germany cause I was on greendayacrosstheworld.org and there's only Anja for Germany

There is also Chris :)

Yeah, the whole thing's kinda dying, heh ... =/ I'm concerned about how all of this is going to turn out come May. It's only three months away!

Yeah, me too. I don't know why people are not giving enough attention to this project, it's such an amazing thing.

Archived