Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Happy Birthday thewongster! :hug:

Yes, i'm already in that FB group, and enthusiastically involved throughout the project. (;

Though I'm not hundred percent sure I will I come to the site, because I would come from Oulu, and in this age it is difficult to go anywhere without parents who don't necessarily take me wherever I want to. Especially so far away.

Yayyy, welcome!

I just told my parents I have to be there and this is huge thing. They perfectly understood :D Maybe because I live in Helsinki and I've been meeting sooo many people before this so they don't freak out anymore everytime I tell them I'm going to meet someone from the internet.. =)

great! I already joind in facebook ;) well I'm from wiesbaden, near frankfurt!

Ah cool! We're still trying to figure out what the best city would be to meet up but so far, it's Cologne. If there's too many who can't make it to Cologne, we might just end up having two meet-ups. Would you be able to come to Cologne for the meet-up? Or is that too far for you?

Ah cool! We're still trying to figure out what the best city would be to meet up but so far, it's Cologne. If there's too many who can't make it to Cologne, we might just end up having two meet-ups. Would you be able to come to Cologne for the meet-up? Or is that too far for you?

hey I'm from germany too

I live in trier it's near luxembourg

hey I'm from germany too

I live in trier it's near luxembourg

Hey :) Awesome, do you think you will join for the meet up?

If you're on Facebook, here's a link to the group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=171412756204288

Also, I'll make a thread for the meet up sooner to the date so we can talk in there about our plans (in German :D)

This is a good idea if u can make it work, i know a fair few people who would be up for this.

This just launched 13 days ago (before then it was just talk) so we are doing pretty good so far considering. Have you seen the hits the site has

gotten so far? It's great. This week I'm going to start putting all the team leaders and captains on the website. That way people visiting the

site that want to help on May 28th will have someone to contact. Then you will see your teams grow and once I get all the teams together

and listed I will post a list of environmental platforms incase you need help finding one. Then I'll start the auctions and getting sponsors

and then we will have money to do more advertising in music magazines,music websites and environmental sites too. You all will see

this grow into a huge global movement, but it has to happen one step at a time. Right now I need more volunteers from all over the

world. That's the step we are on now. Without that we can't move to the next step. So please everyone volunteer, do as much or as

little as you can. The more volunteers we have the easier the job on all of us. So right now I need you all recruiting so I can finish

that page on the website. I promise if we follow the steps and don't jump ahead then this will go smoothly and be successful. But

if we all keep jumping ahead and being all over the place instead of all of us being on the same page then all we will wind up with is a

big jumbled mess that will go nowhere. I know if we all work together and stay on the same page then this will be a bigger success than

you ever imagined. Most people said we wouldn't even get this far and look at us already, just think how much better and bigger it can be if

we work together one step at a time....So lets get to recruiting everyone :thumbsup:

Oh, there are many more visits to the website now than a couple of days ago!

In the "message to Green Day" part, why did you take out the message from Billie that used to start before H&H? :unsure:

Little Update:

Dawn wants everyone to know that she hasn't given up on this. She's still sick as dog.

Hopefully she'll be back soon

Kinda sucks that not much gets done for GDATW unless Dawn's here to organise it all, bleh. :(

... On the other hand, I haven't been able to do much more of anything, either. I guess 'cause it's kinda confusing as to what everyone else can do, exactly, heh. x_X;

Kinda sucks that not much gets done for GDATW unless Dawn's here to organise it all, bleh. :(

... On the other hand, I haven't been able to do much more of anything, either. I guess 'cause it's kinda confusing as to what everyone else can do, exactly, heh. x_X;

I think lots of things happen behind the scenes, not in this thread. It would be one big mess if every country used this thread to organize their things, haha.

If anyone needs to email me for questions about the event in Germany, you can now do so here: gdatw.germany@live.de

For questions about the event in the Netherlands, you can email them to gdatwnetherlands@hotmail.com :)

I've been waiting for an event like this to come along. I've seen ideas on Youtube comments and such but nobody ever really made anything of it. This would be awesome!

Adrienne just tweeted about this, thanking Dawn!

She said it "looks awesome" :)

Tony totally beat me to the exciting news. She also tweeted the website addy. :dance:

Get excited people!!!

Yeah, wow, I just saw it. She tweeted the name of the site as well! :woot:

This event is getting better and better.

That's so awesome :woot:

Where did she tweet this??

Archived