Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

I can't wait to hear the full story when you get back, Dawn! Finally this event's kicking off! :D

sorry guys it'll be a few days before i can get back home. its a long story but my right hand is hurt very bad.

the elevator which was very small pinned me between the doors in my wheelchair with my right hand and had

to go to the ER and the Dr said i'm unable to travel for a few days so i'm stuck in this fucking place going

fucking nuts....i just want to be home

don't worry you all i've gotten word to Adie to help find more environmental agencies all across the we

could help.

don't worry you will have enough time to get your causes up and going before May 28th, i promise.

Billie, Adie, Bill Schineder, Stark Sands and Michael Mayer all have shirts about this event with event logo on it.

Those sample ones I had made up just before i left to give to them. I also gave them all flyers about the event.

Most of the cast of American Idiot have the flyers I had made for the event the for GDATW and for those I missed giving

them to. Michael Mayer posted some on the billboard back stage where they all can see it.

Lots of flyers were given out to people here from all across the world.

When I get home I will start working on the teams and stuff.

I'll tell you more when i get home its to hard to type with one finger on left hand

but dont worry this event is headed in the right direction.

also i saw someone speak about the site looking bad again.

and this will be last time I address this . The site isn't going to be

changed it will stay the way it is. Billie,Adie and the rest of them like it

so i don 't see the problem so lets put this to rest and move on with

what is important ok? thank you :thumbsup:

Hope you feel better and get back home as soon as possible, Dawn. Great work was done this weekend, getting the cause recognised and backed by Billie Joe, Adrienne, Michael Mayer and the cast.

Let's all get behind this and make it as successful as it deserves to be!

Feel better Dawn!! So happy you were able to accomplish so much!! Can't wait to hear from you when you get home. ;)

Damn elevator! :angry: Sorry to hear you got hurt Dawn! Hopefully you won't be stuck there too much longer.

Can't wait to hear all about NYC once you get home. :)

Hi, I'm new in this topic. :--)

I heard of this event as soon as the whole idea started and me and my friend (Zia) decided that we're ABSOLUTELY IN.

But since then Zia's the one who's been here talking actively.

Zia has been telling me about everyhting what's happening here so I guess I'm not a total outsider.

Now I decided to drag my ass up here and follow myself what's going on.

I would loooove to help somehow and because there's only 2 teamleaders in Finland I thought that I could hop in. ;)

I'd love to be involved in this somehow, but I can't really travel to Melbourne for it..

Does anyone know about (or is thinking about) having a group in Sydney?

I'd love to be involved in this somehow, but I can't really travel to Melbourne for it..

Does anyone know about (or is thinking about) having a group in Sydney?

Hi, I'm tish, rep for Australia. I haven't got team leaders for Sydney yet, so I would love it if you would be willing to organise a gathering in Sydney! Let me know if you're interested.

Sorry everyone that I haven't been on much since I got back from NYC, But I'm sure

most of you have heard by now that my arm/hand was hurt pretty bad by an

elevator that wedged my arm and my wheelchair in the elevator door, which

is a long story in its self. I had to go to the emergency room and

because of that I caught some kind of very bad cold or flu and I'm

running a temp of 102 right now but I didn't want to leave you guys

hanging and I wanted to tell you I'll be back at this in a day or

two I promise. Then I can help you with any problems you are having,

thing you might need help withor any minor details. I hate that I'm so sick

but I promise not to let you down. I'll fill you in on my NYC trip in a

day or two as soon as my fever breaks and I feel a little better. I

just didn't want you to think I abandoned you or anything like that.

oh yeah, one little tid bit of info, while my son was in NYC with me he

met this girl who is an intern for MTV. He told me they have still been

talking even though he is back home in Houston. Who knows

maybe that could be our way in with MTV in the future. You never

know how things are going to work out sometimes. So we'll see

how that pans out later ....keep your fingers crossed

Hi, I'm tish, rep for Australia. I haven't got team leaders for Sydney yet, so I would love it if you would be willing to organise a gathering in Sydney! Let me know if you're interested.

Hey, Tish!

I want to be a part of the group, but I really don't know anyone else in Sydney who would be interested.. so I was just hoping I could meet a group somewhere, I don't really have what it takes to organise one, especially because I really don't know anyone here, But if someone wants to organise something or be a leader or something, I'd try to help in anyway I can.

I hope you feel better soon, Dawn :)

The site for the event isn't working for me! Is anyone else having this problem?

The site for the event isn't working for me! Is anyone else having this problem?

The loading of the page still takes some time, but the site works fine for me.

(Btw, I still don't like that whenever I go to that site, SOTC starts playing. I'm just not a fan or music automatically playing on websites. Especially when I'm listening to songs in my iTunes :lol: )

The loading of the page still takes some time, but the site works fine for me.

(Btw, I still don't like that whenever I go to that site, SOTC starts playing. I'm just not a fan or music automatically playing on websites. Especially when I'm listening to songs in my iTunes :lol: )

Nevermind, it works now :P

awww dawn :[ i hope you get better.

and Matt, im pretty sure we can find people in Sydney. it's still early on in the game so we have time :thumbsup:

Hey, Tish!

I want to be a part of the group, but I really don't know anyone else in Sydney who would be interested.. so I was just hoping I could meet a group somewhere, I don't really have what it takes to organise one, especially because I really don't know anyone here, But if someone wants to organise something or be a leader or something, I'd try to help in anyway I can.

Don't right* it off just yet! I didn't really think I could organise anything, and well, here I am! Even if you just pick a place, and post a few flyers and send a few emails, nothing too difficult, you would only do as much or as little as you want. If you are really not interested that's fine, but just keep an eye out for anyone else who would be interested!

*write not right. reasons why not to post stuff before work at 4.30 in the morning...

I hope you get better soon, Dawn :) & it would be great to get MTV involved!

I have an idea: there's that calendar thing on GDA, with GD related events in it. Do you think we could get GDATW there? It might be pretty nice, since GDA has a huge amount of visitors every day... Also, what about the Static Noise podcast? If the guys mentioned GDATW, I'm sure many people would get interested.

(We still don't have any environmental stuff planned for Finland :runaround:)

That´s an awesome idea... a day to show Green Day how much we love them!!! I´ve just heard from this event for the first time and I would like to know:

Are/Is there any representer in Austria??? :unsure:

And (sorry if you told it already) what are we gonna do on this day?

hey ;D I'm another one from germany. The event is a great idea, and I wanna join. :woot:

can anybody tell me more about the place in germany?

hey ;D I'm another one from germany. The event is a great idea, and I wanna join. :woot:

can anybody tell me more about the place in germany?

Hey! Great to have more people on the boat now. Just join the group on Facebook :) I wrote pretty much everything down there (what it's about, what we're gonna do etc). The place isnt quite official yet, but it's about 70% sure that it's gonna be Cologne. Where are you from?

Hey ~ Another girl who wants to join in this thing. I'm from Finland too, and i've been reading this topic forever, but i haven't just comment anything. This seems like a good and big idea. n_n

Hey ~ Another girl who wants to join in this thing. I'm from Finland too, and i've been reading this topic forever, but i haven't just comment anything. This seems like a good and big idea. n_n

Hi there & welcome :) It's great to have more Finns participating! Make sure to click yes on the Facebook event and join the discussion both here and on FB.

Hi there & welcome :) It's great to have more Finns participating! Make sure to click yes on the Facebook event and join the discussion both here and on FB.

Yes, i'm already in that FB group, and enthusiastically involved throughout the project. (;

Though I'm not hundred percent sure I will I come to the site, because I would come from Oulu, and in this age it is difficult to go anywhere without parents who don't necessarily take me wherever I want to. Especially so far away.

Hey! Great to have more people on the boat now. Just join the group on Facebook :) I wrote pretty much everything down there (what it's about, what we're gonna do etc). The place isnt quite official yet, but it's about 70% sure that it's gonna be Cologne. Where are you from?

great! I already joind in facebook ;) well I'm from wiesbaden, near frankfurt!

Archived