Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

OMG :runaround:

that picture is making me spazz out about this even more

[i've been up since 5. this may be helping out the crazy]

WOOT WOOT Evan!! Will you join us in Mtl or you'll stay in Vermont?

Sounds exciting!!!!

:dance:

Definitely Montreal... Vermont sucks! I know 1 person here who's even remotely a big fan... :D

billie was VERY excited about this event along with adie! he took a picture with dawn and myself saturday night with the flyer but the flash wasnt on :( [u can kind of see it]

%7Boption%7Dhttp://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs025.snc6/165573_584375829678_68701296_32831606_6376660_n.jpg

Ooh that's so great! :woot:

Can whoever has a flyer perhaps scan it or something? I'd like to see it :D

I like that idea as well! You mean like the "Summer show" wristbands right?

I don't know what those were like, haha.

I like the different shirts for team leaders thing.

Also I'm excited it's in late May so I'll probably be able to wear my Green Day shorts :banana::lol:

OMG :runaround:

that picture is making me spazz out about this even more

[i've been up since 5. this may be helping out the crazy]

This. I'm sooo excited and everything!

... AND I'm insomniac. I haven't slept well for a long time =/ So I'm not at my best right now.

Aaaah! I'm really excited but now I'm starting to panic!

74 people have clicked 'yes' at Finlands Facebook page for this event. Holy shit. :runaround:

We have talked with musse about singing in the streets and I see someone suggested that few pages ago. So what did you guys think about it?

This, exactly.

billie was VERY excited about this event along with adie! he took a picture with dawn and myself saturday night with the flyer but the flash wasnt on :( [u can kind of see it]

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs025.snc6/165573_584375829678_68701296_32831606_6376660_n.jpg

:woot::runaround:

Hey my parents own a screen printing and embroidery shop. I'd be happy to help out with any t-shirt printing, or patches or whatever.

I made the Wembley/GDC shirts if you saw those.

and since it's my parents shop and a charity thing, I could get a discount.

lemme know

:thumbsup:

I don't know about the others and I don't know what Dawn had planned or anything but that sounds good to me :)

So about the merchandise: I think it'd be great to have a different kind of t-shirt for the team leaders (just the text Team Leader on the back or something) because people might want to know who are in charge (I'm a bit worried about the being in charge thing :unsure: ).

Also, some wristbands/badges would be nice because not everyone can afford a 20$ shirt and they might still want something GDATW related. We had badges for the Helsinki gig last summer, they were cheap and easy to order and all that.

OH and shirts! If there's a different shirt for team leaders/representives i definiedly want one! =)

Dawn can you guess how much it would cost?

And I could try to find out if I could make some (just few) wristbands.. But I can't promise anything :lol:

Aaaah! I'm really excited but now I'm starting to panic!

74 people have clicked 'yes' at Finlands Facebook page for this event. Holy shit. :runaround:

We have talked with musse about singing in the streets and I see someone suggested that few pages ago. So what did you guys think about it?

We're going to make a karaoke over here.

We still don't know if we're going to do it with a few laptops and loudspeakers and microphone or with a "propper" system. If we finally get bands to go to play Green Day songs, we'll use the same thing to sing.

Can whoever has a flyer perhaps scan it or something? I'd like to see it :D

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=100001011081767&aid=32027

We're going to make a karaoke over here.

We still don't know if we're going to do it with a few laptops and loudspeakers and microphone or with a "propper" system. If we finally get bands to go to play Green Day songs, we'll use the same thing to sing.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=100001011081767&aid=32027

That link doesn't work :/ But yeah, if someone has designed some flyers, I might wanna use them too.

Where are you going to organise that karaoke thing? It sure sounds like fun (even though I'm not sure if the forever reserved, shy and sulky Finns would be willing to sng karaoke)..

Where are you going to organise that karaoke thing? It sure sounds like fun (even though I'm not sure if the forever reserved, shy and sulky Finns would be willing to sng karaoke)..

Just give them some booze. ^^

That link doesn't work :/ But yeah, if someone has designed some flyers, I might wanna use them too.

They're from Dawn's Facebook, I'll upload them to ImageShack in a minute.

Edit: flyer2r.jpg

flyer1o.jpg

It's going to be in a park.

:lol: Nah, but if a few people sing together I don't think they would be that shy.

You know how to make Finns sing :thumbsup:

They're from Dawn's Facebook, I'll upload them to ImageShack in a minute.

Edit: ]http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8636/flyer2r.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/6443/flyer1o.jpg

It's going to be in a park.

:lol: Nah, but if a few people sing together I don't think they would be that shy.

Thank you :) And okay, in Finland we're not allowed to use loudspeakers, amps or stuff in parks etc so we'll have to go acoustic if we end up having music.

And oh yes, Finnish people can be very shy. Like, really very shy. :lol:

:lol:

Us Scandinavians will most likely will need booze though. :lol:

I've been in Finland several times so yeah. :lol:

It's pretty much the same here too. :)

Take a boat and come to Finland :P We have over 70 people attending, that's awesome but also pretty scary...

And yeah, it'd be awesome if we all could meet at the exact same time but it just wouldn't work, so. 3pm would be fine for us Europeans but I'm pretty sure Australians and Americans wouldn't love the idea too much :D

Wow 70 people is a lot :woot: It would be so awesome to join you but I think it´s just too far, would have to take both train and plane, too expensive :cry:

It was a stupid idea I know, sometimes my imagination goes way beyond reality :lol:

So is THAT the official logo? In the flyers you posted?

I could try to make some flyers for here too, but I need to be sure about that logo :D

(musse! mulla on sitte vaan mustavalkotulostin, joten yritän tehä sellasia flyereitä mitkä näyttäis mahd. hyvältä mustavalkosinakin)

Wow 70 people is a lot :woot: It would be so awesome to join you but I think it´s just too far, would have to take both train and plane, too expensive :cry:

It was a stupid idea I know, sometimes my imagination goes way beyond reality :lol:

I knowwww, 70 people is a hell of crowd :lol: You could swim across the sea y'know...

And it wasn't a stupid idea, it just wouldn't work ^^

I could try to make some flyers for here too, but I need to be sure about that logo :D

(musse! mulla on sitte vaan mustavalkotulostin, joten yritän tehä sellasia flyereitä mitkä näyttäis mahd. hyvältä mustavalkosinakin)

Jeba, en mäkään ajatellut värillisä flyereitä (tai korkeintaan pari sellasta), koska en oo valmis maksamaan tonnikaupalla värillisestä musteesta :D Kiva jos viittit jotain tehdä.

I love the logo, it looks awesome :wub:

Thank you :) And okay, in Finland we're not allowed to use loudspeakers, amps or stuff in parks etc so we'll have to go acoustic if we end up having music.

:lol:

Us Scandinavians will most likely will need booze though. :lol:

I've been in Finland several times so yeah. :lol:

It's pretty much the same here too. :)

Well, take some booze then :lol:

There's 3 logos: 1, 2, 3. The order is hierarchical (the first one has to be used more than the second one and the second one more than the third one) I hope that made sense.

Oh, and I think you should ask the people who joined the Facebook group if they're actually going, because there's 343 people that joined for Spain but I only got 25 people confirmed :S

You're welcome :happy:

I knowwww, 70 people is a hell of crowd :lol: You could swim across the sea y'know...

Why haven´t I thought about that... so I should start to swim now to be sure I´ll be there in time :lol:

I keep my fingers crossed for y´all I´m sure this event will kick ass :bunny:

Hey my parents own a screen printing and embroidery shop. I'd be happy to help out with any t-shirt printing, or patches or whatever.

I made the Wembley/GDC shirts if you saw those.

and since it's my parents shop and a charity thing, I could get a discount.

lemme know

:thumbsup:

That'd be amazing Hannah! I love the Wembley shirt, it's my favorite of all the 21676 GD shirts I have! And great quality too for being that cheap. I hope Dawn or anyone else will get back to you about it :) I think that's actually cheaper than what Dawn is paying right now for the shirts. I think she pays around $20 or so for one shirt.

What does anyone else think? Shirts for $20 or shirts for less? ;)

Archived