Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

thank you so very much. its all water under the bridge

I got to talk to Adie but it was about 2 mins before show started. she loves the idea i gave her a flyer

and she said she wants to talk more to me about all of this. Michael Mayer loved the idea also.

This is going to be a super colossal event=) I'm so stoked

You talked to them? Awesome! :woot:

Can't wait to hear more about all of this.

I got to talk to Adie but it was about 2 mins before show started. she loves the idea i gave her a flyer

and she said she wants to talk more to me about all of this. Michael Mayer loved the idea also.

Woo, that is so awesome! :woot:

You guys are doing so much, I feel so useless, I haven't done anything for Melbourne! Work has just been so manic!

But... but you have cupcakes! :P

when i get back from NYC i'll got in more detail because there's lot to say that may help you all out....is that ok?

Yes, of course :) Enjoy NY!

I'm working with another t-shirt screen printer and may be able to get them cheaper, not sure yet but

working on it and they make lots of stuff other than t-shirts I'll look and check it all out.

But I'll sell shirts at cost to all Team leaders plus shipping email me for the at cost price and I'll tell you more

about all of this

Okay, when I have an aproximate number of the people who want a t-shirt I'll e-mail you.

And that's amazing that you got to talk with Michael Mayer and Adrienne!!

And I agree, it's behind us now --- I only want to help this event along. :) And I have an idea: What if I design image banners to link to GreenDayAcrossTheWorld.Org that people here on GDC can put in their signatures and so on ...? I'm thinking it'll help get this event noticed a bit more!

We already have those, I can't remember who made them... look at my sig.

you got to call me when you get the chance XD

thats freakin exciting ^o^

But... but you have cupcakes! :P

Haha, that's so true! It's just kind of daunting to think I could make 1000 cupcakes and at the moment I think about 3 people are coming! Mind you, just wait to see the cupcakes I'm planning, they're going to be awesome!

That's awesome! Can't wait for the details! My friend has a T-shirt printer also ill ask him how much it would cost me. For a general idea to see if its plausible. :)

I was telling a friend of mine about the event, and I had completely forgotten, her boyfriend is a DJ and owns an events lighting company. I'd hopefully be able to get him to MC the event and do some DJing! My friend was all for the event and had some great ideas for stuff we could do as well as a helper for making cupcakes! I'm all excited now! :dance:

Melbourne is going to kick ass!

I was telling a friend of mine about the event, and I had completely forgotten, her boyfriend is a DJ and owns an events lighting company. I'd hopefully be able to get him to MC the event and do some DJing! My friend was all for the event and had some great ideas for stuff we could do as well as a helper for making cupcakes! I'm all excited now! :dance:

Melbourne is going to kick ass!

:bunny: I KNEW you would come up with something awesome!

Now, I want a cupcake. :whistle I may have to bake some tomorrow.

EDIT: I see you online Katy. :ninja:

:bunny: I KNEW you would come up with something awesome!

Now, I want a cupcake. :whistle I may have to bake some tomorrow.

Thanks! :banana: I don't know why I didn't talk to my friend earlier about it!

Just be careful though... cupcakes are awful addictive!

Thanks! :banana: I don't know why I didn't talk to my friend earlier about it!

Just be careful though... cupcakes are awful addictive!

Oh I know it! They are so yummy! I think I shall make rainbow cupcakes tomorrow with blue icing. :)

Ontopic so I'm not spamming...

Anyone else have anything in the works for their area? Share your ideas!

Oh I know it! They are so yummy! I think I shall make rainbow cupcakes tomorrow with blue icing. :)

Ontopic so I'm not spamming...

Anyone else have anything in the works for their area? Share your ideas!

Rainbow cupcakes with blue icing? sounds yum as! If only I was near you, and I'd join you for a cupcake! If they turn out well, I may need the recipe! For GDATW I don't particularly want to make just the usual vanilla or chocolate ones!

Rainbow cupcakes with blue icing? sounds yum as! If only I was near you, and I'd join you for a cupcake! If they turn out well, I may need the recipe! For GDATW I don't particularly want to make just the usual vanilla or chocolate ones!

Nothing special really, just a bunch of food coloring effects. :) I know, you could make green cupcakes! Y'know, vanilla or white mix with green food coloring added in.

Hmmm....Austin may end up having cupcakes too. The cupcake love is spreading lol

i have lots of wonderful news to share with everyone when i get back from

NYC. tonight i talked with billie and adie and they are both super excited about what

we are all doing with the environment thing. Billie said he had a press conference to go to

and he said he said we wanted talk more tomorrow at AI matinee and Times Talks.

He was so happy about this.He seems very honored with what we are doing. he said he'd sign some

stuff for the auction too. Billie and Adie are very excited about it I gave billie his shirt and some

extra flyers. He was very impressed that his fans would do that. I tell more when i get home

I'm sure there will be a lot more to tell everyone by they

I gave him the ribbon from my purple heart (not my acutal purple heart medal) but the ribbon that came with it

to wear with class A's. I thank it touched him so much that I gave him something that is so important to me.

He was like wow this is so awesome. It such an important gift that very few people would part with. He made a joke

that maybe he should swallow it, i guess so it would be with him always or become a part of him or something...idk

But he kept thanking me and hugging me. He was very honored that I gave it to him. he said he will keep it always.

thanks,dawn71

NYC. tonight i talked with billie and adie and they are both super excited about what

we are all doing with the environment thing. Billie said he had a press conference to go to

He was so happy about this.He seems very honored with what we are doing. he said he'd sign some

stuff for the auction too. Billie and Adie are very excited about it I gave billie his shirt and some

extra flyers. He was very impressed that his fans would do that. I tell more when i get home

I gave him the ribbon from my purple heart (not my acutal purple heart medal) but the ribbon that came with it

to wear with class A's. I thank it touched him so much that I gave him something that is so important to me.

He was like wow this is so awesome. It such an important gift that very few people would part with. He made a joke

that maybe he should swallow it, i guess so it would be with him always or become a part of him or something...idk

But he kept thanking me and hugging me. He was very honored that I gave it to him. he said he will keep it always.

thanks,dawn71

Oh Dawn, I can't wait to hear from you once you get back! This is indeed wonderful news! I am so happy that Billie and Adi are excited and honored by what we are doing. :)

Love the story about the purple heart ribbon. So sweet. :wub:

At first I thought this whole thing wasn't going to work out, but it's getting more and more organized now.. I'm excited! :woot: Especially now that Billie has heard about it as well.

Omg Dawn :runaround: That sounds so awesome! It's ridiculous really, how excited I am here on the other side of the world :D But yay, I can't wait to hear more about NYC and I am SO glad that you got to talk to BJ and Adie and that they liked the idea. This is going to be huge.

that is great Dawn!

and giving him the ribbon is such a nice gesture! You deserve this! after all of the time and effort you're putting into this!

keep it up!

thanks,dawn71

Wow, Dawn, that is so incredibly amazing! :wub:

Wow Dawn thats amazing! :runaround: I think it will definitely attract more people once they know that Billie actually knows about this! I'm super excited for it now :D

Archived