Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

I cant wait for the website! I agree with Jimmy! I think having a website for this event is not only get us more attention but I also think people will take it more serious. And I hope it will get easier to advertise it in magazines and radios as we have the website for it!

Okay I've made one banner, so if you wanna use it then you can use the code on my status, if you can't find it I will PM you the code :happy:

Love the banner, thanks for making that!

Love the banner, thanks for making that!

You're welcome, glad everyone likes it! :happy:

What time is the website supposed to launch tonight?

should be launching pretty soon.

i wanna say in about 10 minutes but dont quote me on that XD

It's working for me, but in the regional teams you can't click the country... (I don't know if you're supposed to be able to do it)

It looks great!

Okay I've made one banner, so if you wanna use it then you can use the code on my status, if you can't find it I will PM you the code :happy:

Love it :)

Great, thanks, the banner looks awesome :happy:

Green Day Across The World website has launched please check out http://www.greendayacrosstheworld.org

There still are a few kinks we are working out but please check the site out and leave a message on the blog on

what you think or leave a message for Green Day on band message page

The site looks good, it's very very slow on my computer but I can live with that :)

I'm the Finnish representative and sent you an email like you asked, but Finland isn't on the list of regional teams. Why?

Great, thanks, the banner looks awesome :happy:

The site looks good, it's very very slow on my computer but I can live with that :)

I'm the Finnish representative and sent you an email like you asked, but Finland isn't on the list of regional teams. Why?

the teams page isn't finished i'm leaving for NYC tomorrow and I will

get with the designer and we will fix that and finish that page and

a few other kinks that need to be worked out. I get back on the 11th so

probably start on that on the 12th. I just really wanted to get the site

launched before I left for NYC. When I get back It will all be going

into high gear.

the teams page isn't finished i'm leaving for NYC tomorrow and I will

get with the designer and we will fix that and finish that page and

a few other kinks that need to be worked out. I get back on the 11th so

probably start on that on the 12th. I just really wanted to get the site

launched before I left for NYC. When I get back It will all be going

into high gear.

Okay, great :) Have fun in NYC, you really deserve it!

It's working for me, but in the regional teams you can't click the country... (I don't know if you're supposed to be able to do it)

It looks great!

I am going to get with the designer when i get back from NYC on the 11th so probably will meet

with her on the 12th. the regional team page is gonna take a lot of work and I wanted to get

this launched before I leave for NYC tomorrow. Also by launching it now maybe I'll have lots more

volunteers to be team leaders because we need lots more and I think the site will get

people excited about it. I have 1000 flyers made up and they are awesome, I'm

gonna give to people to give out and we'll pass some out in NYC. I have 5 sample

shirts expressed printed with the winning logo on it and Billie is getting the 1st one

and I'm giving him a flyer too so he will be aware of what we are doing after this

weekend and he can follow the website. I wish I could have gotten a lot of shirts

to give out but it cost me $200 to get 5 rushed printed and over nighted. So please

be patient with me I am doing the best I can and it's a lot of work, but it will

get done I promise :thumbsup:

Oh fantastic. Can I use it?

I expected a bit more of the site, but it looks great! :D This whole event will get more attention now for sure.

Is it the same price ($4.95) for shipping to any part of the world?

Is it $4.95 for shipping to any part of the world?

Is it the same price ($4.95) for shipping to any part of the world?

Is it $4.95 for shipping to any part of the world?

I think it's only North America.

It looks great, Dawn! Thank you so much for all your work! It's much appreciated! I hope the event will draw much more attention now!

Have a great time in New York! I hope you can get a picture of Billie with the shirt or flyer :happy:

Would be lovely to see my fan picture on the page if you can do that. Since it isnt even on GDA anymore

:P

I think it's only North America.

So it's not avaliable in other parts of the world or is it just that it's more expensive? :unsure:

Archived