Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

In Melbourne I've planned to have a bake sale, thus far... You see, I enjoy baking cupcakes and I thought it would be a good opportunity to make really awesome cupcakes and sell them to the people of Melbourne! But I want to give the money I raise to the RSPCA or PETA because Animal rights is something I'm truly passionate about!

Wow! I don't think we'll be able to make enough money for something like that over here, but it's a good idea :)

I had an idea for the website: Billie Joe said in one of those recordings he used to post on GD.com "Our fans kick much more ass anybody else's fans", so as this is something that the fans are doing for the band, maybe it could have a place on the web.

Something like

Green Day Across the World, May 28th 2011

"Our fans kick much more ass than anybody else's fans"- Billie Joe

:cool:

Just an idea :P

Download here It's the one where he sings "Santa Claus is coming to town", 2001-12-16, at 0:35

Wow! I don't think we'll be able to make enough money for something like that over here, but it's a good idea :)

I had an idea for the website: Billie Joe said in one of those recordings he used to post on GD.com "Our fans kick much more ass anybody else's fans", so as this is something that the fans are doing for the band, maybe it could have a place on the web.

Something like

Download here It's the one where he sings "Santa Claus is coming to town", 2001-12-16, at 0:35

that would be .. freaking awesome, I've got no words.

I just wanna do something to prove that is true, definitely we're the best fans that any band would ever want

it will be so much more clear when the site is up later this next week.

trust me its awesome!

Something like

good idea i will pass along to designer

I'm totally lost about this whole event, what is going on etc. :lol:

agreed,

here is a summary of what it is

Green Day Across The World May 28th, 2011

Green Day Across The World is the fans way of honoring Green Day. Most fans know how important cleaning up the

environment is to the band. Green Day has given so much to so many over the past 2 decades so we fans want

to give back a little bit of the magic that they have given us. Green Day Across The World is going to be held on

May 28, 2011. Green Day fans from Countries all across the world, and all 50 states here in the USA will each

choose our own platform to help with cleaning up the environment. In each of the areas we live fans will come together

and to clean up our environment in honor of the best band ever, Green Day.

By doing this not only will we be honoring Green Day we will be making a difference in the environment we all live in.

Some projects will be big and some will be small but no matter the size of the project we can make a difference

one person at a time/one fan at a time. If we each one step up and do our part no matter how small we can make

a change. Those ones will add up to many and be a global movement to help clean up this environment we all

have to live in. On May 28th 2011 lets come together that one day and take a stand to help clean up the environment.

I know there are millions of Green Day fans the world over, lets honor them and show them we care on May 28th 2011.

Green Day has help so many over the past 2 decades in so many ways, I think we fans can give them at least one

day. I know we Green Day fans can do this. I believe with the work we do and money we raise for this cause can

cause a global chain of reaction that will impact the environment in such an awesome way for years to come.

Everyone is invited Green Day fans, anyone that cares about the world we live in, and anyone that wants to make a difference

and get involved in this great cause. We are calling on EVERYONE to stand up and make a difference on May 28th 2011

You can find the regional teams in your area by clicking on the link on this page that says regional team leaders and

then you click on you country or state and the team leaders info will pop up. If for some reason there isn't one close

enough for you to get to then contact me dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com and I will find something in your area, the

environment is all around us, so finding a place near you that needs help will be easy to find.

Also for all those who participate in the Green Day Across The World event will have a chance to win lots of prizes

and Green Day memorabilia. The biggest prize so far is a black Fender Strat that is signed by Billie Joe Armstrong,

Mike Dirnt, and Tre' Cool. Also after the clean up efforts, auctions, or what ever your area decides to do in your

area will be having a Green Day environmental celebration at the end of the day for all your hard work. You just

can't beat that, win prizes, parties all for doing something we should all be doing anyway, cleaning up the environment.

The prizes will be determined by a drawing. All those that participate on MAY 28TH 2011 in the Green Day Across The

World event clean up efforts make sure at the end of that day you give your team leader you name and contact info

Team leaders take lots of pictures and email them to me along with the names of those that participated. Pictures

are a must so that we know that you really participated in the event. This is going to be so awesome and we need you all

to help make this work. Let's show the world that the best band in the world has the best fans in the world!

Something like

ok i sent the clip of Billie saying that to his fans and she is putting it on home page and it'll play 1st then 21st century breakdown will

play after Billie says "green day fans kick ass more than any other band"

ok i sent the clip of Billie saying that to his fans and she is putting it on home page and it'll play 1st then 21st century breakdown will

play after Billie says "green day fans kick ass more than any other band"

Awww!! I'm glad I helped :D

is there like a site to know where the things are for every country, or a facebook page?

'cause I'm defo into this and I'd like to know if there's a thing in Montreal :)

GOOD NEWS......THE SITE WILL LAUCH SOMETIME TOMORROW EVENING

IT ROCKS!!!

it will be:

www.GreenDayAcrossTheWorld.org

GOOD NEWS......THE SITE WILL LAUCH SOMETIME TOMORROW EVENING

IT ROCKS!!!

it will be:

www.GreenDayAcrossTheWorld.org

Woohoo :banana: Can't wait to see it :)

Awesome :D

I can't wait to see it either. After hearing all those little things that are going to be on it, it should be great :D

Looking forward to see what the site looks like! From what I've read here, it must be awesome :D

Has anyone thought of/ in the process of making "Green Day Across The World" banners for their sig? If not, I could make some :thumbsup:

Has anyone thought of/ in the process of making "Green Day Across The World" banners for their sig? If not, I could make some :thumbsup:

That would be very nice.

Thats a good idea! It would help get the word out. I just found out about this yesterday and I wish I knew about it earlier.

Are there reps for individual states? Is there anyone to rep Idaho?

I haven't had a look in this thread for a while and now I'm shocked at how massive this looks like its going to get! It will be awesome if it all comes together! Hopefully I'll be able to find something to take part in, I'm sure I will, and I'm very much looking forward to the website being launched!

Okay I've made one banner, so if you wanna use it then you can use the code on my status, if you can't find it I will PM you the code :happy:

Okay I've made one banner, so if you wanna use it then you can use the code on my status, if you can find it I will PM you the code :happy:

it looks good :) i'll use it

I can't wait to see the website. Once it is up I think that there will be a lot more attention towards this project :)

Archived