Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Not every GD fan is on GDC though =/

No, but the best ones are :thumbsup:

I live pretty close to D.C.

GD party on Capitol Hill! Woot woot! :bunny:

I know not all Green Day fans are from GDC but some of the most devoted ones are. Also GDC is

where the idea came to life for this event. I am using all the avenues I can to get this out there to all

Green Day fans everywhere and to get them involved in this.....So make sure you all tell other Green Day

fans about this....

'GDATW'?

For a moment I thought it had an F in there too, which would make it "Green Day Authority For The Win" :lol: :lol:

For a moment I thought it had an F in there too, which would make it "Green Day Authority For The Win" :lol: :lol:

Lol. nice.

I was trying to figure out, Green Day Authority T_ W_?

:lol:

I know not all Green Day fans are from GDC but some of the most devoted ones are. Also GDC is

where the idea came to life for this event. I am using all the avenues I can to get this out there to all

Green Day fans everywhere and to get them involved in this.....So make sure you all tell other Green Day

fans about this....

yeah

FB group + posters in the streets when the date is coming is the best thing to do :)

yeah

FB group + posters in the streets when the date is coming is the best thing to do :)

Trust me after the holidays this will all start coming together and really take off. I will make sure there is

mega media saturation. That is why I'm trying to get teams for every Country together now so that in

every Country there are representatives for this that can take the flyers, posters and other items

when I send them and to help me get this event really going in each area all over the globe.

I have a lot planed but I can't do this all by myself I need others all over the world and the US to

volunteer to lend a hand in this. I have only been at this a month and I have already received thousands

of dollars in Green Day memorabilia and merchandise to auction off to help raise money for this

event and get it going on a global level. I just received a brand new Fender that is black with

a silver pick guard and it has been autographed by Billie, Mike, and Tre'. It is so beautiful I wish

it were mine but it is going for a great cause. I have several other items that will bring in money

for this plus I have lots of others that will give as soon as they see the legitimate web site

up and going on this. Which is in the works now and will be all set and ready to take off after

the holidays. I hope the vision I have for this really comes to life, but I'm going to need some more

Green Day fans to step up and help me. I need to get the teams in place before the web site is

finished. So I beg you all to please help me, I need your support on this. Email me at this email and put

"Green Day Across The World" and your country or state in the subject line to dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com

I need you to send me your full name and contact info as soon as possible so I can get the teams

in each area together before the holidays are over and this kicks in to hi gear... I promise to work hard

to help all the teams every where and to give this all I've got to make it happen.

It's an excellent idea, but only for those who live in capitals (which is not my case) :/

Oh, I would like to go but I can't...

It's an excellent idea, but only for those who live in capitals (which is not my case) :/

I've had a few people offer to pick people up for this. I will know more the closer it gets. I'm sure that there

will be someone passing through your area and might be able to give you a ride.

Aren't there any Belgian fans yet? :(

Just asking..

There will be I'm sure once site is launched and the word gets out to more people. Were you wanting to be

a representative in your country?

Hello everyone sorry for not being so active in this right know but I got much to do in school and other very important stuff so sorry because I don't have time!

Love A-I

I don't live in Lisbon either, maybe they are going to do something on the North too?

By the way, who's planning this on Portugal? If anyone's doing it at all :unsure:

I don't live in Lisbon either, maybe they are going to do something on the North too?

By the way, who's planning this on Portugal? If anyone's doing it at all :unsure:

I don't think so because this event is being planned only for capitals.

Maybe they can do something in Porto, but I don't know. If only we could talk to the organisators and, of course, if there will be enough people to do it in the North too...

I don't think so because this event is being planned only for capitals.

Maybe they can do something in Porto, but I don't know. If only we could talk to the organisators and, of course, if there will be enough people to do it in the North too...

we will do our best to accommodate everyone so that everyone can be involved. more info will come later after the holidays,

but don't worry everyone that wants to be involved will be able to participate in this event.

I have come up with something that may help get more people involved in this event. I have a black Fender Stratocaster that

has been autographed by Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre' Cool and I am going to give it away to someone that gets involved in this

event. Everyone that gets involved in this event will be placed in a drawing and the winner will be receiving the guitar as a prize.

All you need to do to have a chance to win that guitar is to participate in this event on May 28th 2011. Other items will be given away

in the drawing also but the grand prize will be the black Fender Stratocaster that has a silver pick guard and the guitar is autographed by

Billie, Mike and Tre' I hope everyone gets involved in this event, it's for a great cause and you could win some

awesome prizes just for being a part of it all........

when does the drawing contest end? =/ is it tomorrow?

Dawn extended the deadline to the end of December. :)

Dawn extended the deadline to the end of December. :)

Ahhh I'm so relieved, that's fantastic! Where are the contest rules/specifications? wasn't there other thread just for it?

EDIT Ok nevermind, I found the thread

we will do our best to accommodate everyone so that everyone can be involved. more info will come later after the holidays,

but don't worry everyone that wants to be involved will be able to participate in this event.

I have come up with something that may help get more people involved in this event. I have a black Fender Stratocaster that

has been autographed by Billie Joe, Mike, and Tre' Cool and I am going to give it away to someone that gets involved in this

event. Everyone that gets involved in this event will be placed in a drawing and the winner will be receiving the guitar as a prize.

All you need to do to have a chance to win that guitar is to participate in this event on May 28th 2011. Other items will be given away

in the drawing also but the grand prize will be the black Fender Stratocaster that has a silver pick guard and the guitar is autographed by

Billie, Mike and Tre' I hope everyone gets involved in this event, it's for a great cause and you could win some

awesome prizes just for being a part of it all........

Okay, okay... I'll wait to know more about this.

And I have no doubts that you'll do your best. :)

Wait, what happened to the @GDCelebration account on Twitter?

Which one is right now?

@GreenDayATWrld is the twitter account for this event/ Several people have been asking

me so I want to make sure everyone has the right one. If anyone has any questions either

PM me or email me dawn.wilcox1@gmail.com

So I'm on board with the logo thing, is there anything else going on currently that I can lend a hand at/should know about?

Billie, Mike and Tre'

Wow. Seriously, wow, that sounds awesome :runaround: Can anyone win the guitar, or is it just for the US or something?

Also, once again, I think it's great you've put so much effort on this. We can make this thing work out :)

The Green Day World Stage movie comes to theaters in Finland next week (don't ask why) and I thought I might print some flyers and stuff to give to people there but since we don't have an official logo yet I don't really know what to do :/ I personally liked the Dookie kind of logo that we first had, what happened to it?

So I'm on board with the logo thing, is there anything else going on currently that I can lend a hand at/should know about?

I'd like to help too, if there's something I can do :)

I haven't been keeping up with this... what's happening with England right now? Is there anything I can do to help?

Archived